SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 73 of 73 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 71, 72, 73

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Carine Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:40 pm

This could be helpful I would start googling people straight away lool...

Carine

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:57 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
emusha wrote:Imo I see Rachel's statement simply as a "yes they are" cheeky response to Nick who told her "they are lucky to have you" I do think context matters and she intended it to be a little teasing joke - notice her body language - she said it with a smile and a teasing look to a man who had already rejected her (as she'd confessed to him rejection is her biggest fear and he'd put her through that) he'd let her go and decided that she's not 'the one' or as many times rejection makes the rejectee feel "not good enough" for him. IMO Rachel has always had a joking and teasing relationship with Nick and she was going back into that comfort zone. When she said "his loss" (btw corinne also said "he missed out" in one of her interviews) it was again in the same context of Ellen saying Nick rejected her.

I do think it is important that we give the full context some real consideration before extrapolating meaning about her statement outside of the context in which it happened.

She did not:
- randomly, unsolicited and out of the blue state "the guys on my season are lucky to have me!"
- randomly state "the guys are in for a woman with so much to offer"

Instead, she teased Nick when he told her he thinks they are lucky to have her by agreeing with him. She also cheekily responded to a humorous Ellen with 'his loss'.IMO

Regardless, we shall see how she is on her own show...

This!!! I am so team Rachel! I love how much support she has from so many who know her IRL.

I agree with this take too. And I'm so Team Rachel too.  I think she'll be a fantastic female example on TV this summer - showing you can be smart, successful, driven, witty and strong while at the same time also fun, caring, openhearted, kind, vulnerable and sexy.  Can't wait.

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 73 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 71, 72, 73

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+67
limoncello
dw_a_mom
Luvstruck
sosleepy
Sprite
Crazylady29
Alanna