SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:20 pm

I might be the only one with this opinion but I find the 'father's permission' aspect of proposals antiquated - on this show and also IRL. Ask me first. If I say yes, we'll go and convince our families together. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:44 pm

coolangel wrote:I might be the only one with this opinion but I find the 'father's permission' aspect of proposals antiquated - on this show and also IRL. Ask me first. If I say yes, we'll go and convince our families together. All JMO.

yes
It's like everyone knows about your surprise (engagement in this case) before you do.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:50 pm

notarose wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
Her father doesn’t help matters by sharing some information about Nick that has Vanessa questioning whether she will get her fairytale ending.
Source

She knew about him and his stints of the show before hand, so what could he possibly tell her that makes her question Nick now?  laugh out loud

I know they always throw in obstacles and doubt for the F1/Lead to overcome but this seems like another stupid storyline in a season with an exceptionally bad storyboard and a wonky, choppy edit.  They seriously could've left a lot more in if they'd minimized the Corinne show.  

JMO

About the father talk
On Nick & V's first 1-1 he talked about the bubble and how it's a challenge to trust your feeling inside that bubble.  I'm thinking Nick might tell Mr. Grimaldi that he may not propose because of wanting V to be certain her feelings are RL transferable.  This would directly relate to the whole "fairytale ending" idea.  I could see her dad wanting to be sure she is prepared for 3 outcomes: not being chosen, chosen but not being engaged, or engaged. It would be a reasonable convo for dad to have with daughter before she leaves again.
Might fit the epi description.
I can easily see this and add that Nick has just started a new business and initially moving (if at all) well, the chances as he sees it are slim. I have no doubt that he questions how Nick could financially take care of his daughter which leads to that discussion. I am aware that some feel he should move but I just don't think it's going to happen(if at all) until his business is out of the ground stage.

This isn't an attempt to open a discussion about Nick as a business owner. I can't judge anything I know nothing about as in partners, products, etc. I do have faith in the marketing dept. though! Hugesmile

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:58 pm

^^^ Yes and in my mind I am picturing the Godfather having that talk with Nick (sorry don't mean to stereotype). But I suspect that Vanessa's father would be a serious and respectable and perhaps even intimidating kind of man, just going by the way she is and what she has said about her family.
I hope that doesn't ruin the end of the HTD, but who knows. I like that he has her HTD last- which again bodes well.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:16 am

OK, sleuthers... Has there been a pattern of HTD for The Bachelor (not Bachelorette) with placement of when the person is shown?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:31 am

Someone CMIIW, but pretty sure in the most recent seasons the F1's HTD has been filmed last, but viewing order varies based on storyboard and who they want to focus on, you know the doubts, crazies, etc.

I'm sure @Aunties_love probably has stats.  We can at least ask.   Smiley  TIA AL!  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:44 pm

Corrine takes Nick shopping
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hH11llde29A

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:07 pm

^^ Nick's commentary on Corinne is hilarious and so fitting laugh out loud can't believe I'm saying this but I'm looking forward to her HTD, it's definitely going to be entertaining.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:21 pm

Did Corinne not watch Nick's infamous plane video? Clearly his favorite shop is K mart and she didn't take him there?

Last edited by sdmom on Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:49 pm

sdmom wrote:Did Corinne not watch Nuck's infamous plane video? Clearly his favorite shop is K mart and she didn't take him there?

In sweatpants giggling

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:17 pm

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 C4zzYraUkAATg8n
Access Hollywood ‏@accesshollywood
It's good to be Corinne! @viallnicholas28 takes @CorinneOly on a shopping spree in this #Bachelor sneak peek http://ahwd.tv/GAfO5z
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:30 pm

Based solely on the preview, it looks like the HTD activities/dates will be very diverse.
Should be fun to watch.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
Muslady
locoforbach
Litta123
Dessler
happygolucky