SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 58 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:50 am

Now I'm wondering if a SHV was in NYC

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:50 am

I just thought about it and I no longer care that Vanessa has IMO willfully blocked out the fact that she's on a dating show competing with other women. Nope. The real travesty is that she brought Nick to Montreal and didn't even get the man some poutine! I know she's italian, so the dinner portion was gonna reflect that, but not a quick stop a really good poutine place? Outrageous IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I still can't believe she's F3. Unless they knew well in advance but why not keep her F2 and pull a JoJo. I don't get it.

It had to be because they wanted more black men to apply than the pool they already had gotten. Btw, Rachel's family made such a big deal of race that it kinda surprised me, especially since they already have a white sil.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Vanessa already said she would move.

ETA: oops @AllAboutLove jinx
bestbud!

Just to add to my above post: If Vanessa loves Nick and he loves her then they will make it work and she would be willing to move too. I don't see why it should be on him only and especially if this is something they did end up discussing before FRC, which, IMO, there's no doubt they discussed it by FDs since they both brought it up. I actually won't be surprised if they end up moving to a place neither have them have lived in before -- say NYC which has been discussed as a possibility in Vanessa's thread already. I actually wouldn't be surprised if so.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:52 am

reason wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I still can't believe she's F3. Unless they knew well in advance but why not keep her F2 and pull a JoJo. I don't get it.

I think they did it so as to get more good quality guys to apply and with them watching the show they will see the family and make a final decision on applying.  IMHO

Yes, this and maybe, after all these years, they also finally wanted to focus on Nick and his ending. It was long in the making....his swan song.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:53 am

SHV are already sort of a long distance relationship. You see eachother every 2-3 weeks and communicate only with facetime/call/texts every other week. It's no wonder some move in together right away after the show ends.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:53 am

I feel like the only one...

I can't even hate on Andi anymore. Especially after Josh in Paradise. She was kinda self deprecating in her book too. I think she's become a little more self aware over the years. She's totally tongue in cheek "that's so Andi."

Plus now I think it's hilarious that #25 may likely come haunt her in her city, with his fiancé. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:53 am

Didn't Vanessa live in LA at one point? I agree they would like to live in NYC, but I think it will be about where they can get work.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:54 am

It's interesting that nothing was brought up about where they would live with the other 3 girls. They all have as much invested in their lives as Vanessa does, so surely those discussions were had, but just left on the infamous cutting room floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:54 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Now I'm wondering if a SHV was in NYC
thinking the same thing, GA! yes posted the same in Vanessa's thread. I wouldn't be surprised at all if SHVs have been NYC (right after FRC and around the time Nick did media)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:54 am

They are always casting, they could have casted the last two/three months with Rachel in mind, if they knew as soon as that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:56 am

BKay wrote:

It had to be because they wanted more black men to apply than the pool they already had gotten. Btw, Rachel's family made such a big deal of race that it kinda surprised me, especially since they already have a white sil.

I believe they asked because not a lot of people will want to be apart of a black family. Seeing the son in law will give others reassurance that they will be welcome. IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 58 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
Muslady
locoforbach
Litta123
Dessler
happygolucky