SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:12 am

I loved Vanessa's take on her last one on one when summing up a relationship. "You're only as happy as the least happiest one". She hit the nail on the head with that one!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by notarose Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:15 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Diana wrote:JMO his facial expressions when Vanessa told him she was falling in love with him told me everything I needed to know. heartbeat he's just different with her it's obvious to me

That's exactly how I feel. Actions (in this case body language) speak louder than words. Also regarding the "rejected blessing" that is nothing new. It's not unusual on this show for the eventual F1 family/HTD to be portrayed as going less than perfect. It could be as simple as the father not wanting to do so unless she is in fact the only one left which is reasonable and not unexpected.

IMO family should be the guardians of their daughters' hearts during HTDs. If they are familiar with the show they know that plenty of leads, both Bette and Bach, have alluded to "see a future together" that never amounts to anything. Some might even have picked up on the fact that "seeing a future" can mean seeing something the lead has no interest in because they see a future they don't want. So far it looks like V's dad and Corinne's nanny are going to be protectors.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:41 am

Rewatching their date ... after her "I'm falling in love" ... we see him explaining how he wants to go slow, so that the moment when he will say ILY will have bigger meaning/weight than previous times (IA with him) ... when he says "I really like you" isn't part of that original scene. It was placed there, I believe for the "dramatic effect" ... of them "not being on the same page", IMO. Also, it makes me wonder, as it was sleuthed in previous pages that Vanessa's ITMs are done at 2 different time/place, with different make-up ... I'm wondering if they were done on the same day at all ... and if not, her recounting of the doubt upon his reaction was more along the story-line (so makes me really question when was it shot ... could it be post filming?). From the preview it seems like that "doubt" only continues and increases. And I don't think Vanessa ever "feared" him choosing someone else ... but maybe not choosing at all ... which is possible, but I would assume it was more of a "great producer's work" to have that "doubt" reach someone's ear.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:49 am

Can I just say, I'm ticked they left out one of the most important scenes! The moment when Vanessa walks out to join him for dinner and his eyes bout pop out of his head!

Vanessa was smoking that night! IMO, the color, the dress, everything about it was spot on!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:55 pm

cmarci93 wrote:IMO I don't think Vanessa is going to like how Nick and raven were on her hometown date. Raven and nick look very touchy with each other.
So I wonder if he's go to visit her on a SHV during that week so she feels more comfortable.
I think Vanessa's going to be fine. While his date with Raven looks fun and sexy I don't see passion between them. JMO

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NDnaenRjUts

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:12 pm

So I follow Vanessa's brother Patrick on snapchat. Seeing him in V's post I thought he was hilarious.
Anyway, do you remember last two IG stories Vanessa posted? Those were two pics of gifts Dorritos sent her for Valentine's Day.
Patrick posted snaps of opening those gifts.
I am speculating here but V and N have been quiet the past few days, Nick, when told during his Valentine's Day podcast, he can't be spending this day with his girl because those are the rules, said anything is possible. I'm convinced they have been together those past few days. JMO

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:00 pm

Funny, if Vanessa had no friends in the house why did a group of them meet and hang out in Nashville after the show?  

I don't have any doubt that Vanessa is the type to stand up for herself and you are never going to get along with everybody, but I have a VERY hard time seeing Vanessa as this villain/person who was hated by everyone.  I like Rachel also, but I think she and Vanessa are both the type of people who would definitely stand up for themselves and not be shy about voicing their opinions. I could easily believe that, if there was a blow up/disagreement of some sort, that Vanessa respond somewhere along the line of "I am here for Nick first and foremost and not for making friends".  I could see where this would rub some of the women the wrong way and make them defensive, especially if it really was obvious that Vanessa was Nick's favorite.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:22 pm

Maya wrote:So I follow Vanessa's brother Patrick on snapchat. Seeing him in V's post I thought he was hilarious.
Anyway, do you remember last two IG stories Vanessa posted? Those were two pics of gifts Dorritos sent her for Valentine's Day.
Patrick posted snaps of opening those gifts.
I am speculating here but V and N have been quiet the past few days, Nick, when told during his Valentine's Day podcast, he can't be spending this day with his girl because those are the rules, said anything is possible. I'm convinced they have been together those past few days. JMO

what's his snapchat username?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:27 pm

@cookielover12 Patrick Grimaldi

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:19 pm

Skates wrote:

What struck me is how open and honest Vanessa and Nick are with each other and how even Vanessa states they are both very open and honest with each other. That's really rare, IMO, and it bodes well for a solid foundation to a healthy relationship to be so open and honest. Their conversation is so deep and on the same wavelength IMO that I can't imagine how viewers on SM don't see how much depth there is between these two. They aren't chatting about how blue the water is or about their exes or something else. They are talking in-depth about how they are feeling about each other and checking in with each other and connecting in a real and raw way where there is give and take between a lead and contestant that I have rarely seen on this show for any season especially before HTDs.

I also noticed how Vanessa emphasized and told Nick that she went on the show for Nick and her fear that Nick would make himself fall for someone because that's what this show is all about and Nick responds that he looks at his relationship with her and how cliche it is but he feels like he just "knows" her without even knowing all the details ... then there seems to be a splicing of the conversation (something left out) and Nick saying "now I just see it and just want to make sure I don't lose it" and V responds that she's not going anywhere. And Vanessa saying "it's as if I have known Nick for years" and that she always envisioned someone like him existed but never thought she would meet and she feels like the luckiest person ever (that she has). It reminds me of Nick's People Blog earlier from their first date where Nick said he would be lucky to have Vanessa as a partner.

These two really just have *it* like I've never seen before on a Bachelor show, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:21 pm

Interesting about Vanessa's brother being into rap/hip hop. I had noticed on a few of her Snaps/IG she would reference a hip hop/rap line and thought that was funny because I was trying to picture Vanessa actually being into hip hop/rap.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:19 pm

I have also noticed N/V haven't been on SM so hoping together. Just saw Ns latest Instagram shot. IMO not N. wondering if they have family/friends taking photos for them??

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption