SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 78 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by justrosie Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:41 am

Haven't been too invested in this season. Seems boring, IMO. But just a thought, suppose the spoilers are wrong and Vanessa refuses the final rose? Or she just dumps Nick on live TV on ATFR? That would be the most dramatic IMO.

justrosie

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 78 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Skates Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:47 am

Catdwoman50 wrote:^^ Happy I wonder if he meant he is not traditional in the gender roles - you know how he said to Raven I don't need someone who can cook, I can do that myself... I want someone who challenges me (essentially keep him on his toes).  I think he was referring to that (...or maybe he is alluding to he doesn't like "vanilla" hehe).

I think Nick is very transparent in what he says and what he feels...I feel like Nick always means what he says...I think Nick is trying to show Raven his own personalities, and what type of woman he is looking for...I think all of these scream Vanessa...I think all through out the episodes from his messing around with Corinne to some cases of him giving out roses to some girls randomly, etc...I think he has actually been testing, challenging them (I believe Nick has admitted of doing so in some interviews for the girls to react...and so far I think Vanessa has stood out from among all of these, the descriptions has fit her to a T...thus, in the end, I feel like when Nick is about to propose, he starts to worry about Vanessa's possible reactions that he may have over done it...thinking Vanessa may reject him for what he has done...

In terms of being vanilla...I think Nick also wants the girl who can constantly turn him on in and out of bed...I feel gratified after Raven's FS...because I strongly believe that nothing sexual happens...the whole events for me have been so flat nothing really exciting in the romantic sides of the story, other than some major discussions...I am not understanding why Raven has mentioned about her sex experience right off the dinner table...Raven seems to be insinuating Nick to make the move or she may have been thinking that he will make the move...but, I believe he has hesitated because of his past experience as well as maybe because he's not feeling it (this makes me think that Raven is F3, if not spoiled)...but, I am glad Raven is F2, I feel like it would be an easier choice for Nick since Vanessa has stronger personalities than Raven... in my opinion, I think Raven should have only mentioned that when the guy makes the attempts to do it...I feel like that conversation has somehow turn the situations awkward...it seems like they haven't talk much afterwards... but, just try to cuddle to fall asleep together...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:00 pm

coolangel wrote:Funny that his tweet is so similar to the one he had sent out about Jordan halfway through Jojo's season when he was publishing the emails about Raya and how he was on it even after the season finished. He was like a dog with a bone then too and had called all Jojo-Jordan shippers delusional from what I remember.

RS has become like TPTB IMO. Even he follows the same narrative every season now. Time to roast the F1 if he doesn't like them. 

All JMO.

RS has been so adamant about Jojo and Jordan breaking up right after the engagement and not getting married... recently, RS has written in his blog that he thinks Jojo and Jordan will get married this year after being asked about who he thinks will get married this year among the bachelor/bachelorette...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:08 pm

happygolucky wrote:Preview is spliced good for creating doubts. I agree with Vanessa and would never compromise on my core values, beliefs ... that is also something IMO Nick believes too ... which can be viewed as "stubbornness" (who used this word?), but for me it represents own identity, which undermined leads to no good -IMO. On the other hand Nick's "not being traditional" is more "interesting" ... which again is no surprise, considering his family and his choices since TB 1,2,3, - 4 ... Like, does he want to get married, or would he be up for to elope? Does he want to date first, cohabit, then marriage, kids - I guess that would mean traditional - or is he "making his own rules for the relationship", that may not work for some, but can work for him. Also he isn't a "traditional man" establishing his "manhood" in the couple's dynamic ... he isn't afraid to take part in what "traditionally" is viewed as "female role" - IMO ... so I'm curious about that conversation.

I think with Vanessa clearing it right off the bat, this is a good thing, it makes the other person more aware of her likes and dislikes.... thus avoiding conflicts in the future...and, if need be, they could always discuss and compromise, if what Nick wants would come across to be in conflict with her likes and dislikes...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:I really don't think Nick is held to different standards. There are pages and pages of criticism surrounding SeanCat's season of MBC (and their reality TV career in general) spanning years and more recently B&L's HEA.

Nick has 20 some odd threads of General Discussion, just between Andi and K's season, not counting BIP, that weren't all that pretty. IA there are no special standards for anyone IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:33 pm

Skates wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Preview is spliced good for creating doubts. I agree with Vanessa and would never compromise on my core values, beliefs ... that is also something IMO Nick believes too ... which can be viewed as "stubbornness" (who used this word?), but for me it represents own identity, which undermined leads to no good -IMO. On the other hand Nick's "not being traditional" is more "interesting" ... which again is no surprise, considering his family and his choices since TB 1,2,3, - 4 ... Like, does he want to get married, or would he be up for to elope? Does he want to date first, cohabit, then marriage, kids - I guess that would mean traditional - or is he "making his own rules for the relationship", that may not work for some, but can work for him. Also he isn't a "traditional man" establishing his "manhood" in the couple's dynamic ... he isn't afraid to take part in what "traditionally" is viewed as "female role" - IMO ... so I'm curious about that conversation.

I think with Vanessa clearing it right off the bat, this is a good thing, it makes the other person more aware of her likes and dislikes.... thus avoiding conflicts in the future...and, if need be, they could always discuss and compromise, if what Nick wants would come across to be in conflict with her likes and dislikes...

When I saw that in the preview I wondered if they might be discussing 'traditional values' as a follow on from where they would both live, or be prepared to uproot for marriage etc. I could imagine them starting the would you move for love convo and then Vanessa basically saying she was very traditional about marriage meaning a comittment & that might mean moving. Then Nick might say he was not traditional at all, as a lead up to saying he might be open to moving- although in truth I don't think he would actually move to Canada. Just a possible spin on it, although it could just as easily be about generally how they view relationship and/ or sex, and or monogamy. Vanessa did look kind of anxious when he said it.
I keep coming back to the idea that Vanessa would not move as untrue, as she went on the show knowing Nick (or any lead) would most likely not want to move to Canada, so surely she must have been prepared to move if it came to it. Plus the early interview she gave for Glamour, if I remember correct, did she not say she was willing to move?! Also Vanessas sister in her convo with Nick said something like 'she really does put her own self aside' for love, or something to that effect, which made me think she means that she knows Vanessa would be willing to move.
I know we have pages of discussion on the moving issue already. I just keep thinking RS has picked on that being the most likely to be believed reason for a split- to use for his false rumours on a split.
All imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:49 pm

Sorry for double post, copied image from the screen caps thread, but couldn't see a URL to add in, is this OK @GuardianAngel ?

Big Hair Don't Care,   Vanessa looks happy IMO.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 78 End_of10

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3887p48-bachelor-21-nick-viall-screen-caps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added source)

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:57 pm

When it comes to Nick ... I guess it goes either way, some will believe the bad or worse, some the good or best, some try to stay neutral or not care/think at all, but then depending on the topic join the conversation and it's again the choice between being sympathetic or not - IMO. I happen to be "vocal" when I'm interested (and fired up) or in the mood. This week in particularly, since it's confirmed can say, I'm moving again, new town, new place, new job, I'll be finally living on the coast and I'll have a Finnish flatmate ... like, yesterday I was rambling about Finland and today I get this news. Talk about "stars aligning". OK, back to Vanessa ... I see her being the most "serious" one among the finalists, like really invested, to the point of starting to feel scared, because of how much is at stakes here. I don't see the same level of heaviness with Rachel or Raven, they almost appear more "youthful" to me, while with Vanessa I feel like she's carrying a burden just as heavy as Nick's is ... and yet, I would kick Nick's a** for all the BS he played up and actually contributed to the heaviness. I don't see that "gloom" in their present "life" on SM. So I can only hope it was all for show and that it was worth it. - all IMO

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:17 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:Sorry for double post, copied image from the screen caps thread, but couldn't see a URL to add in, is this OK @GuardianAngel ?

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3887p48-bachelor-21-nick-viall-screen-caps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

she does look happy, just the conversation they had in the hot tub doesn't look like it went well bc he says he's not traditional.

Vanessa comes from an italian family and I can relate with her.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added source)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:19 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:Sorry for double post, copied image from the screen caps thread, but couldn't see a URL to add in, is this OK @GuardianAngel ?

snipped..

I'm not sure what you mean by couldn't see a url. The url is the address of the page that it came from. That is copied and pasted along with the s/cap so when I go to that page, I can see it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:29 pm

^^I think the conversation isn't negative at all, or divisive, he is more than cheeky - IMO - when saying that and I do agree with @Catdwoman50, also Nick not being "traditional" is his POV, from a perspective of a sibling of 10, majority who still live near Wi and who have their job/business, what Nick had too, but he chose to move states away, start his own biz that involves media too, entertainment and esthetic, where it's all about "who knows who" and things move fast, so nothing is taken for granted, but also there's not much of the support system either ... so that's when "the tradition" comes handy. - IMO

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:32 pm

cmarci93 wrote:

she does look happy, just the conversation they had in the hot tub doesn't look like it went well bc he says he's not traditional.

Vanessa comes from an italian family and I can relate with her.

IMO, they both look happy. You can see a smile in Nick and Vanessa's eyes. :yes:

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 78 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption