SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Dessler Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:13 pm

@Alanna great to see you here! handwave
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:17 pm

Dessler wrote:@Alanna great to see you here! handwave
Ahhh hi!! I haven't "met" Rach yet on the show, but I very much like what I've seen so far in media heartbeat :yes:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:36 pm

Likewise. I am liking what I see of her in the media, can't wait to"meet"her on her season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:06 pm

I am with all of you. I have such a girl crush on her laugh out loud I have a feeling she is going to kill it as the lead.
She reminds me a lot of Ashley, who is my favorite ette ever heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:22 pm

@renneem same girl same!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:15 am

Dessler wrote:Olivia fan-girling Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 3806527698

That's not Olivia from Ben's season is it? duh
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:19 am

Jolena wrote:
Dessler wrote:Olivia fan-girling Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 3806527698

Yes, that is Olivia from Ben's season.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:30 am

california90 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

When did she land a gig on Access Hollywood? Geez these bachelor/etts are all over the place & rolling in the cash.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:32 pm

Jolena wrote:
california90 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

When did she land a gig on Access Hollywood? Geez these bachelor/etts are all over the place & rolling in the cash.  

No idea, but she's been a host on Distractify for a little bit now. She's always been some type of host anyways, so it makes sense she moves into the Entertainment world.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:52 pm

Diana wrote:I am with all of you. I have such a girl crush on her laugh out loud I have a feeling she is going to kill it as the lead.
She reminds me a lot of Ashley, who is my favorite ette ever heartbeat

This is weird! Rachel reminds me a bit of Ashley too! I'm sure the smart, career girl helps with that association for me. Perfect, cause it totally fits with my bizarr-o recycle Bachelorette theory! They are recycling Ette lead "types."

S4 DeAnna = S10 Andi
S5 Jillian = S11 Kaitlyn
S6 Ali = S12 JoJo
S7 Ashley = S13 Rachel

laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:19 pm

I really hope we get to see Rachel's fun personality on her season. So many of the girls said she is really funny and I just heard Robert Mills confirm it on the ringer podcast. He said "you will never meet any one more fun than Rachel"

https://soundcloud.com/channel33/ep-269-bachelor-party-with-abcs-svp-of-alternative-programming-rob-mills

They start talking about Rachel @ 36:10 mins
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:58 pm

She sounds like a fun person with a big personality! Like a fun/joyous person to be around!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+36
BachelorBabe512
Bee
Zaynab
mercieme
kimberlyg