SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:26 pm

Nah I see what you mean. It does seem like her friend is almost confirming that Nick picked her. Honestly, like I've said, I didn't really doubt the spoiler for a number of reasons but once orange-couch gate happened, to me this was done. 

Nothing I read saying why those two weren't together that weekend made as much sense as exactly what it looked like - that they were together. I guess it's just now people being concerned that they may already be over. I also don't believe that but we'll see in two weeks like her friend said.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

friends - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:41 pm

friends - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Image23

vanessagrimaldi30Off to the Sugar Shack! #lifeissweet
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRJa4ElB10e/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:21 pm

Vanessa is such a beautiful person. IMO. Smiley
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:30 pm

She has one of the most prettiest smile I've ever seen.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:10 pm

She looks so pretty and she barely has any makeup on. Vanessa, I want to know your skincare routine. Please let us in on your secret! heartglasses
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:16 pm

Her smile reminds me of Julia Roberts.

So pretty.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:20 pm

She really is incredibly beautiful.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:33 pm

I think she is one of the most beautiful women that has ever graced this show.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:36 pm

Since I am sitting waiting for my DD to come off the soccer field, I started looking at Vanessa's instagram pics from 2014, 2015. Its refreshing to see how self-deprecating she is in real life. Her posts are funny and witty, love that she seems to have fun with the "little things" and genuinely love her siblings and babies. I am liking her more and more. LOL to the Austin Power elevator and sumo wrestler vids.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:07 pm

What I find particularly attractive about Vanessa is her comfort in own skin. She is natural in looks and personality...totally unaffected IMO. This a quality that is less and less evident in the franchise IMO. Vanessa has a captivating joyful humorous giving demeanor and a zestful passion for life's adventures. She is a definite favorite of mine in the US franchise. Smiley  friends - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1f64c
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:48 pm

Vanessa is such a natural gorgeous woman! And her skin is perfection!! Smiley That smile is totally Julia Roberts & Penelope Cruz mix!
Her personality via IG posts & videos is very lovely, fun and genuine Smiley

friends - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:30 am

@Catdwoman50 I mentioned that as well when her IG was discovered. You can go as far back as the beginning and it's all the same. Fun, living life, enjoying family and friends. Just a normal down to earth young lady not selling herself for one reason or another.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
sosleepy
Julie81
SeekAny
Jolena
mtnlvr55