SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:29 pm

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 C5DaKpYWQAAn5yK
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
.@viallnicholas28 meets Vanessa's second family: her students! #TheBachelor
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 16789373_1774327226220362_2996157297220124672_n
nickviallandvanessagrimaldi IG
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Skates Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:52 pm

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose yes on the 13th! If you're thinking live proposal, what do you think will happen at the FRC?

Assuming this actually happens on the 13th:
Not sure but the black vehicle arrives at the FRC while the sky is still light then later Nick is seen in much darker light by the outdoor fire in his suit. That could be because the F2 came/left then he goes out to wait for Vanessa.  But what if he let the F2 go on a different day?  Why outside by the fire?
I'm thinking he told Vanessa at the FRC that he wanted her to see everything filmed before making her decision, that he had a ring but didn't want her to decide until later. He keeps talking about "transparency" in interviews so it does fit. I also think he may want her to live the potential negativity that comes with being his partner - all the SM/media crap - beforehand so she can truly see what that component would be like before committing herself.
I suppose the same 13 luck might apply simply by the proposal being official on air date.  Just don't know what's what with the open fire in the snow.

I do believe she is his F1.  The clues just keep multiplying.

My SC from season promo before the premiere aired.
[url=https://servimg.com/view/18788347/168]Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Image14[/

Lavender doesn't grow in that part of the world; first association is French.
"It represents refinement, grace, and elegance. Lavender holds a sacred place in nature, and with its violet flowers is often considered the most delicate and precious. Any arrangement filled with these beautiful blossoms sends a message of feminine beauty."
http://www.flowermeaning.com/lavender-flower-meaning/

IMO Nick is in deep love with this woman.  Just trying to navigate how he will attempt to insure that she doesn't mislead herself like he did in other seasons.  He is well aware that he fell in love on other seasons then realized "nope, that would have been a disaster".  As lead, I think he knows how he feels for V is much richer, deeper, bigger however I don't know how he can help her keep outside the bubble.  Actually, as far as up to epi 8 goes, I think she has managed well.
Hmmm, not sure. It's the fire that's throwing me off.  Otherwise I would say I think they were engaged at the FRC and the 13th as an announcement day is lucky, something her sweet grandfather who was with her on the journey would appreciate PINKHEART

PS: and why doesn't he have his coat on by the snow fire? Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2292733854 Like is he waiting for V to bring him a fur throw & s'mores?

As based on some recent interviews Nick has made in how he describes Vanessa... elegant, graceful, stunning...

Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:15 pm

agentcurls wrote:N&V thoughts of the day:

These two are doing a physical dance with each other. They are so in synch.
Like when they crouched down onto the boat, they were already mirroring.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Nickv910

This was like "From Here to Eternity: Underwater Version" making even goggles looks sexy:
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Nickv110

And that kiss to the hand during dinner...he lingered pretty long on that hand. He was telling her something with that.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Nickv111
(my sc's)

These little gestures are meaningful.

I wonder what they're doing on the second pic??!!...I saw this on Twitter...  Smiley Smiley

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Nv1011

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Nickva10
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:38 pm

I love the 2nd pic @skates.
Their snorkel breathing tubes are detached and they start facing each other then end up with her prone and him lifting her knee while floating atop her to keep her body close.  All the while mouth to mouth (as per vid) so they exchanging air - breathing each other in.
It's a lot like a "trust" exercise.

Last pic - there have been other glimpses from different angles in previews/promos of them on this deck.  Not sure why the sexual chemistry has been downplayed in the epis by not showing footage of scenes like this.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:04 pm

notarose wrote:I love the 2nd pic @skates.
Their snorkel breathing tubes are detached and they start facing each other then end up with her prone and him lifting her knee while floating atop her to keep her body close.  All the while mouth to mouth (as per vid) so they exchanging air - breathing each other in.
It's a lot like a "trust" exercise.

I love that pic too... Thank you for telling me how it's been done... Lol!!...I am amazed, I think they are sort of both floating (?)... What do you think of the last pic?

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Nv1012
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Nickva11
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:16 pm

"...keep the ones who heard you when
you never said a word ..."  - Jon York

My fav thing about Vanessa & Nick

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:37 am

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 16789264_182517028903415_14282217958146048_n
bachelorabc
Nick and Vanessa in beautiful Quebec!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:54 am

I love the way Nick looks at Vanessa. beatingheart They have something special, IMO.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 V410

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 V610

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 V710
My SC's

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:07 pm

Maddy wrote:Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 16789264_182517028903415_14282217958146048_n
bachelorabc
Nick and Vanessa in beautiful Quebec!
Nick liked this Hugesmile
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:16 pm

He looks like a very attentive student, but you can tell that he's not really paying attention because he's distracted by his massive crush on the teacher.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:57 pm

I love smitten Nick! It's my favorite version of him. :sprinklehearts
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:03 pm

@crunchycheeto That's what I thought last night when I was watching. laugh out loud He's not interested in what she's babbling, he'll just look at her. Then he said is that one word?, clearly he was not listening to the teacher. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
sosleepy
Julie81
SeekAny
Jolena
mtnlvr55