SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kimberlyg Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:33 am

Can we stop making assumptions about which of the two (if not both) were too drunk to consent to whatever happened?

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:36 am

^ it was probably both of them.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:38 am

I don't think there are assumptions at who is a fault. So far I see discussion and opinions on both people that are believed to be involved.

I'm voicing my opinion on people who drink themselves to oblivion. While sleuthing Demario there was some not so nice info, and as for Corrine my opinion hasn't changed from the day we started sleuthing her. She IMO needs help, I've said this many times about her behaviour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:39 am

I think the key comes down how drunk each was. Were they both too drunk to consent, then perhaps TPTB should step in. No one forces them to drink, but I view it this way, if they were blackout drunk and were commiting physical assault or tried to hurt themselves, would we not expect TPTB to step in? If two people are that drunk they shouldn't be having sex and should stopped as well. It is now considered assault to have sex with a person who is too drunk to consent, maybe @kimberlyg would know what the law is on allowing two people too drunk to consent to commit assault against each other. It is a huge mess and perhaps it is time that TPTB take a little responsibility for enabling. JMO.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:39 am

Cila51290 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:If BIP is cancelled what will happen to the publicity and all the future shilling these contestants were looking forward to ? Lol

Karma for the "squad"
You took the words right out of my mouth!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:39 am

Allowing and encouraging scenes like the hand job( Sam joe), dark room. Sex ( Amanda josh) pool heavy petting ( Chad ) etc that we have been treated to over the past years even going back to Vienna and her bf making out on BP is all on tptb.
The spin off is not a romance show but a sex show. Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:42 am

Yikes. I can only hope that if both were too drunk to consent that Corrine gets half the blame. She's just as guilty as he is.

So much for her serious boyfriend at home. This is just sad all around.

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:43 am

nd4reality wrote:Allowing and encouraging scenes like the hand job( Sam joe), dark room. Sex ( Amanda josh)  pool heavy petting ( Chad ) etc that we have been treated to over the past  years even going back to Vienna and her bf making out on BP is all on tptb.
The spin off is not a romance show but a sex show. Jmo.

Let's be real here, they broadcast the audio of Kaitlyn and Nick having sex. Just because they haven't done that since Kaitlyn doesn't mean they would not. It is all part of their pattern. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:46 am

https://mobile.twitter.com/girlwithnojob/status/874108455610716169
@girlwithnojob tweeted she will reveal the truth tomorrow on her morning show (she made a series of tweets. I only copied the link to one).
She is the media friend of Corinne that posted a pic with herself and Corinne wearing a huge fake engagement ring during the airing of Bach.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:47 am

I'm wondering how the show addresses this to the audience. Just say nothing? Ignore it? Sign off on Rachel's finale night telling us they'll be back in January? (Assuming this doesn't blow up the show). Or... do they pull back the curtain a bit and tell us why no BIP? I mean, this is major news hitting outlets and they've been pimping who is in BIP for a while... hard to ignore, no?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:48 am

@notarose funny I was just going to post, Demario has replied to a tweet regarding the situation, I wondered how long it would take Corrine.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:48 am

Here is supposedly Demario's version
'Bachelor in Paradise' Suspended After Sex Acts in Pool, Contestant DeMario Jackson Says
http://www.tmz.com/2017/06/11/bachelor-in-paradise-suspended-demario-jackson-corrine-olympios-oral-sex-pool

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+108
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
kmick0890
TheWrongReasons
North