SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:22 pm

Raven is heartbroken she won't be on another show, and wont be getting engaged to Robby or whoever, laugh out loud

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:23 pm

lipsis wrote:@provenceguy we need a link to that People article please.

You betcha:

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-contestant-speaks-out-after-scandal/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:25 pm

@provenceguy thank you muchly.

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Samuel10Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Samuel10 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Family10Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Samuel15Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:25 pm

I feel so bad for Raven. What a terrible time this must be for her. :dripdrip

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:28 pm

If Raven truly cares about Corinne and bad things really happened then I understand that she is heartbroken. After all that could be the reason for her tweeting that.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:31 pm

This is a discussion forum. All opinions are welcome. Please do not suggest what members should or shouldn't do.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:35 pm

No sympathy for squad. Buh-bye.

This seems like a pretty huge deal. Im honestly wondering if this will affect the main shows. Have TPTB finally gone too far in their quest to find the craziest people in North America? Im wondering if freaking Corrine just broke the show for good. It's ABC... the family network, after all.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:35 pm

Miyala wrote:If Raven truly cares about Corinne and bad things really happened then I understand that she is heartbroken. After all that could be the reason for her tweeting that.

Didn't she unfollow her? If that is the case, I guess the "squad" lines are about as tight as Taylor Swift's crew.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:36 pm

That people article with the anonymous cast member, basically just says, all the BIP cast are pissed the show is cancelled, and they are missing their opportunity for more 15 minutes of fame, oh and love. I guess it will be hitting them that they'll be has beens sooner than they think.

Also, producers and casting needs to do a way way better job finding these people...they are obviously overlooking things for their own benefit...

Last edited by Duke702 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:38 pm

Better learn to ski and snowboard fast, little ones. Winter games is coming (or is it?)

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:39 pm

Kels0012 wrote:
Miyala wrote:If Raven truly cares about Corinne and bad things really happened then I understand that she is heartbroken. After all that could be the reason for her tweeting that.

Didn't she unfollow her? If that is the case, I guess the "squad" lines are about as tight as Taylor Swift's crew.

Corinne's not part of the squad. Raven & Alexis follow Demario on IG but not Corinne. Astrid follows them both. I don't think there are any 'squad' lines. Jmo.

Last edited by ReneeM on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:45 pm

Are we saying Raven never followed Corinne on IG?

Corinne follows Raven on twitter. I didn't check anything else. Just thought it was strange that Raven never followed Corinne, if that's what we're talking about.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+108
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
kmick0890
TheWrongReasons
North