SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:24 pm

IMO, that's a smart game for TPTB to play. With activity on SM, you will be none the wiser what their location is. I'm not saying they have their phones 24/7 but I do think they are allowing some access with specific dos and don'ts.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by wickedwitch Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:51 pm

Unlike the Bachelor(ette), there's less of a need to keep them in that bubble, so the impact of letting them use their phones is minimal IMO.

wickedwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:55 pm

Jorge is worth every penny! laugh out loud Keep this man on payroll! I'm more excited to see him again than like 90% of this lame cast.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:56 pm

I think the likes and generic IG posts and follows could still be in. Amanda is a definite out as she snapchatted with a non Bachelor friend in real time, drinking wine.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:00 pm

I don't know what Amanda was thinking to begin with. Prob just thinking more exposure = more add revenue and keep that gravy train rolling while it can since now she was cut off from a big chunk of her child support.

What an embarrassment though.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:14 pm

Last I checked Amanda was still gaining followers though despite not being on TV for a while and breaking up with Josh. There was just no need to go back IMO. It makes her seem desperate and a sucker for punishment after all the drama. If she's out already then I'm happy for her kids. At least they don't have to go weeks without seeing their mom again. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:03 pm

I have no doubt the child support she gets is very much enough for the children. It's Amanda's own need to see her mug on TV screens and getting praise on ig from fans. Imo she's just showing how stupid she is. Really dumb. This is her third reality dating show within 2 years, that takes her away from her kids for a few weeks in time. Imo there's just no need for her to do bip for the second time, especially after all the drama with Josh. Get back on track with the kids, properly, and if she wants to, she can date these Bach people off the show. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:17 pm

Sarahkyla wrote:Jef has definitely not been in paradise. And I think Kristina's still there. All those people haven't gone home...

*EDIT*

RE the bold, how do you know?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:35 pm

I think all of them must be getting SM access for an hour or so. IMO This cast of BIP is filled with so many famehos that they must be showing SM withdrawal symptoms. IMO TPTB must be worried for their health and allowed them to log on for their sanity. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:52 pm

Reality Steve just tweeted that filming has suddenly stopped! He says he thinks it will resume. He doesn't know the cause. This is why they are having time with their phones currently.

On another note, Vinny updated his Instagram story and he and Nick B from JoJo's season (Santa) are on a plane.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 pm

Hopefully whatever the issue is it's not health related.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:19 pm

I'm so confused! They are all leaving?

*Not pictured: Kristina, Ben Z, Derek - who else?

Last edited by 1funnyfish on Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+108
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
kmick0890
TheWrongReasons
North