SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 54 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 11:09 pm

Or maybe Alexis and Astrid are only going to do a couple episodes and then get eliminated to be with their boyfriends

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 31, 2017 11:15 pm

Imagine if one of "the squad " went on dates with their BFs hahahhaha that would brake that squad and I guess the no hoes before bros mantra won't apply  giggling tptb want drama they need to make a tv show still....I hope they don't just expect a free holiday...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 11:16 pm

Predictions on who the top guys will be? I'm predicting Dean and Ben Z will be the most desired guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 31, 2017 11:18 pm

Bach/ette wrote:Predictions on who the top guys will be? I'm predicting Dean and Ben Z will be the most desired guys.

:yes: Dean for sure.... though I wonder who he would hit it of with?

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Wed May 31, 2017 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed May 31, 2017 11:22 pm

Bach/ette wrote:Predictions on who the top guys will be? I'm predicting Dean and Ben Z will be the most desired guys.

Yeah, I definitely think those two would be top guys as their reputations are (still) pretty solid. If Jared's coming back, I think he has a shot of making it pretty far because (a) he's the ultimate "nice guy", (b) he's one of the more popular bachelor alums.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 31, 2017 11:32 pm

If SM accounts are PRIVATE, then no information can be shared. This is cause for permanent ban.

We respect everyone's privacy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 31, 2017 11:32 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:

Yeah, I definitely think those two would be top guys as their reputations are (still) pretty solid. If Jared's coming back, I think he has a shot of making it pretty far because (a) he's the ultimate "nice guy", (b) he's one of the more popular bachelor alums.

Oh it would be good to see Jared without Ashley around! I also like Derek .... But seriously I hope for some other girls not from nicks season turn up..
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:43 am

Yikes. I cannot imagine being desperate enough for attention to go on this show with boyfriends at home waiting for them.. also like where are these men's dignity?!?  no no

Well never mind, this is the "squad" we are talking about

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:45 am

I want Ben Z and Danielle M  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 1f60d

I'm already predicting Dean gets engaged to someone on this laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by wickedwitch Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:12 am

Someone needs to ask Taylor that if she thinks being in the Bachelor hurt her career, what does she think being on BiP will do for it?

wickedwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:06 am

@Diana Oh, I like that pairing...Ben Z and Danielle....particularly as they both appear to legitimately be single.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:10 am

What I think is going to happen is either the boyfriends are going to appear on the show or Alexis and Astrid are only going to be on for one episode and then go meet their boyfriends at the resort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 54 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
Acrunch
nd4reality
suzq
pikake
Emayem