SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 54 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:43 pm

Seriously yuck all around.  Robby put down the drink and step away.  Get on your horse and ride to Chase.  He's spending way too much time with 1F.  RoSe is the most important relationship here.  laugh out loud

No to 1F and no to Duh.  Just no! laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sarahkyla Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:50 pm

Let's not pretend that Robby is better than this. He's a fame ho and smarmy af.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:53 pm

To me, after Josh, Robby is a downright Prince Charming and he even lives in Lala land right now so girls wouldn't need to live with another daddy right away. I'm down!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:38 pm

Sarahkyla wrote:Let's not pretend that Robby is better than this. He's a fame ho and smarmy af.

While I assume this is your opinion, even though it's not indicated, I tend to agree that he is and can be. If you read any posts I've made on him or Chase since Jojo's season finished airing, you would see that as individuals they don't do much for me.  The thirsty for attention, fame and fortune and the shameless, endless, self promotion is a big turn off for me.  

But when you put Robby and Chase together... That's a whole different story.  IMO, RoSe is hilarious, entertaining and one of my favorite couples to ever come out of the show. laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:48 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Sarahkyla wrote:Let's not pretend that Robby is better than this. He's a fame ho and smarmy af.

While I assume this is your opinion, even though it's not indicated, I tend to agree that he is and can be. If you read any posts I've made on him or Chase since Jojo's season finished airing, you would see that as individuals they don't do much for me.  The thirsty for attention, fame and fortune and the shameless, endless, self promotion is a big turn off for me.  

But when you put Robby and Chase together... That's a whole different story.  IMO, RoSe is hilarious, entertaining and one of my favorite couples to ever come out of the show. laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO

And put them in pastel rompers or those speedo jean thingies and they make their own fashion statement even DUH can't rival.
I think Robby being with DUH is just a safety play so they can extend their tv face time and shilling foundation. They can kind of help each other out without really being a serious couple.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:23 pm

I really can't imagine Robby getting with Amanda considering he is friends with Josh...I agree @Kashathediva this is all "fakery" just to extend their 15 mins of fame and shilling opportunities IMO

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 1f49b  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:43 pm

Yeaaaaaahhhhhh....

Cause Robby is ready to be a step dad. Uh huh, right.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:28 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Seriously yuck all around.  Robby put down the drink and step away.  Get on your horse and ride to Chase.  He's spending way too much time with 1F.  RoSe is the most important relationship here.  laugh out loud

No to 1F and no to Duh.  Just no! laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO

cantstopl rofl We need to do whatever it takes to protect RoSe. Sorry Amanda but you can't come between the most legit relationship in Bachelor Nation IMO.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

JMO  cheeky
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:06 pm

Danis leaving for Kenya today, per her instagram. So that likely is why she bowed out early on.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:12 pm

I just went and checked out Robbys and Chase IG and I`m blown away. They ONLY post top less pictures of themselves. And the other guys they are hanging out with... What can one say?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:14 pm

Miyala wrote:I just went and checked out Robbys and Chase IG and I`m blown away. They ONLY post top less pictures of themselves. And the other guys they are hanging out with... What can one say?

Pass the popcorn? 2pop
It's very entertaining.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:51 pm

They post fully clothed pictures at times.  laugh out loud

And their IG stories are often better than the actual posts, such as the speedo reveal Chase did recently on the boat.  Their shanangans can be found in the RoSe Thread

Sorry for straying off topic... Back to BIP
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 54 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
Acrunch
nd4reality
suzq
pikake
Emayem