SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 77 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dancingwiththestars - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by cookielover12 Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:44 pm

After seeing that video of Bonner, I can't get it out of my head affraid
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

dancingwiththestars - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:47 pm

How do you set Hola to USA?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:26 am

OMG, you guys, William Shatner is on Twitter (@williamshatner) campaigning for people to vote for everyone else, so that Nick gets the least votes. It's the funniest thing I've seen in a while.
Don't know why, but I find it funny that he is aware of Nick's existence, nothing else. Ha!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:36 am

julychild wrote:OMG, you guys, William Shatner is on Twitter (@williamshatner) campaigning for people to vote for everyone else, so that Nick gets the least votes. It's the funniest thing I've seen in a while.
Don't know why, but I find it funny that he is aware of Nick's existence, nothing else. Ha!

I was a fan of William but now I'm just disappointed that he has been so negative about someone he has never even met. I have no fear that Nick would charm him if they were to meet in person.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:42 am

OnePromise wrote:
julychild wrote:OMG, you guys, William Shatner is on Twitter (@williamshatner) campaigning for people to vote for everyone else, so that Nick gets the least votes. It's the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

I was a fan of William but now I'm just disappointed that he has been so negative about someone he has never even met. I have no fear that Nick would charm him if they were to meet in person.

Nah, don't take it too seriously. His tweets can't affect anything, plus a lot of people have judged Nick based on "TV Nick," and as far as I know, he doesn't hold it against anyone. Just roll with it...it's part and parcel of being a "public figure."

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:45 am

Well I finally figured out how to change my country of origin on Hola and voted at the ABC website and through Facebook.

I love learning new stuff. You guys here are the best. I wonder if I can now watch international versions of the show from the websites? Will have to give it a go.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:52 am

I'm another one who doesn't typically watch. I decided to rewatch. Nick's dance was twice as difficult as David or Bonner's. Even Max and Heather's routine didn't look all that difficult???? Rashad was great but how technically difficult was it? Maybe Nick's looked harder to me because the beat was so fast. I thought it was fantastic. I didn't see him miss a beat. He looked a little tight or should I say nervous but other than that i thought he did great! But what do I know after listening to those judges?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:58 am

So I have to say I didn't see what he judges saw in Simone. I was actually expecting her to be way better but to me she came across really stiff and I think she was way overscored
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:07 am

Apologies for double post but I haven't watched this show since I don't know when but are the judges always this baised sounding? Honestly some of their gushing and comments I was wondering what the heck they were seeing that I wasn't. Granted they are the professionals but it seems like they already have planned who they want to go far and who not. Seems very unfair but I guess that's the show?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Apologies for double post but I haven't watched this show since I don't know when but are the judges always this baised sounding? Honestly some of their gushing and comments I was wondering what the heck they were seeing that I wasn't. Granted they are the professionals but it seems like they already have planned who they want to go far and who not. Seems very unfair but I guess that's the show?

Sadly, that is how it is lately. They push for their favourites and their bias shows. It will be even more obvious as the number of people left go down.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:18 am

IMO The Bonner hand placement was definitely intentional. Look at his expressions in this clip and Sharna saying no. Where do they find these creeps?  no  :angryemotion

If there is more to it and Sharna is hooking up with him or something, I hope she is done with him. no no I saw a video somewhere today that he calls Sharna 'ma'am'. Yeah, Right! Rolling Eyes

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:35 am

@Sprite that's disappointing. It doesn't seem like they actually get that many untrained dancers. What's the point if most of them are already going to win before they even dance their first dance? I'd rather watch the progression of those who work hard to improve than ringers/gymnasts etc. Seems boring to me otherwise... hmmm

@coolangel that is disgusting what that guy is doing to Sharna. How gross no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 77 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Mgrissom
chrissy1295
Stacia620
Zaynab
nutty1