SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 77 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 48 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dancingwiththestars - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sprite that's disappointing. It doesn't seem like they actually get that many untrained dancers. What's the point if most of them are already going to win before they even dance their first dance? I'd rather watch the progression of those who work hard to improve than ringers/gymnasts etc. Seems boring to me otherwise... hmmm

@coolangel that is disgusting what that guy is doing to Sharna. How gross no

Yes. They didn't used to have as many people who had dance experience, but now it seems they are having more and more. I agree that it is much more enjoyable having people who you can see improving vs. having them be really good right off the bat.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

dancingwiththestars - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:57 am

^That's too bad. Honestly though, I am watching because of/for Nick... so if he goes, then I go.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:18 am

coolangel wrote:IMO The Bonner hand placement was definitely intentional. Look at his expressions in this clip and Sharna saying no. Where do they find these creeps?  no  :angryemotion

If there is more to it and Sharna is hooking up with him or something, I hope she is done with him. no no I saw a video somewhere today that he calls Sharna 'ma'am'. Yeah, Right! Rolling Eyes

All JMO

How horrible is he. Disgusting. There's nothing accidental about this. It's an awful situation for Sharna, I have no doubt he has a habit of doing this, he gets away with it, and continues doing it. And Sharna has to suck it up because of her job. JMO

I checked some twitter reactions, and so many thought it was just hilarious. Smh. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:58 am

I'm not going to say much here - Nick will do himself a favor if he is to relax and enjoy himself

I do think the quick step that David did is technically very difficult imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:15 am

I noticed on the official DWTS FB page the only video post-show they posted was of Simone. Seems like they may as well just give her the mirror ball now because it comes across like it's already a given (which it could be since she is no doubt an incredibly amazing gymnast) but it just seems a bit of "what's the point?" of it all if she's already "won" so to speak.

Do any of the others have a chance even if they do well or better than her if the judges and the show have her pegged for the mirror ball winner?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:13 am

I hate ringers as much as the rest of you.    They do 2 seasons a year ...do one with dancers and gymnists etc....and do one with regular  celebs.   Level the playing field and then maybe the judges would stop being so obviously biasd toward the ones they want in the finals.

Nick did great and i think once the nerves settle he'll do even better.

Not to worried about Shattner's tweet....how much damage can his 5 fans cause? Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:42 am

Sprite wrote:Well I finally figured out how to change my country of origin on Hola and voted at the ABC website and through Facebook.

I love learning new stuff. You guys here are the best. I wonder if I can now watch international versions of the show from the websites? Will have to give it a go.

Yes you can. The only thing I find with Hola is if it's turned on, it will mess up my view new posts here on the forum. It will show I have no new posts to read when I know there are a lot of them. When I used to use it regularly, I would disable it when I was done.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:55 am

Eh... IMO I think Bonner intended to put his hand around her hips (they all do this) but then she turned around in a matter of seconds and she reacted quicker than he did to move it... he wasn't paying attention enough to say it was calculated IMO...

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:23 am

I like voting for the contestants that will show growth. Normani, Simone, Heather, and to some extent Nancy are all basically ringers. I like David, Rashad, and Nick. I hope they get far and knockout some of the ringers off the competition.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:33 am

I'm not a fan of ringers either....but I'd LOVE to see Sasha win a mirror ball....so at least there's that. I also really like Maks/Val so I'm glad they got good partners and will be around for most of the season.

On the female pro side....my top three are Lindsay, Peta, and Sharna. Lindsay has grown so much as a pro in the last few years and I just LOVE watching her teach her partners....not to mention she is just FUN all the time so I'm hoping she can get the cubbie to go far. Peta and Nick did well and I'm pulling for them to stick around awhile. I'm also really glad to see Emma finally get someone with some skills so she can stick around awhile. She's been good to the DWTS franchise, it's about time they give back to her a little! As for Sharna and Bonner....the dude is a creep, imo. I've thought that from day 1. Hopefully Sharna can put him in his place a little.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:18 am

To me it looked like she turned around just as he was reaching to hold or grab her.

dancingwiththestars - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:25 am

His hand was still significantly lower than her waist. And I saw him saying somewhere that he didn't even notice her, since he was watching the screen, which is just BS since he clearly glanced at her before doing it. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 77 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 48 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Mgrissom
chrissy1295
Stacia620
Zaynab
nutty1