SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 77 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 50 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:16 am

I don't believe a word that Sharna or Bonner say after the fact. Actions speak louder than words, IMO, and it was Sharna's reaction to Bonner that was most telling IMO that what Bonner was doing was not okay. Anything after the fact I think is just to save face, which is sad to me but given the world we live in also very sadly understandable.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:35 am

Not that I watch DWTS and not that this excuses Bonner, but I saw paparazzi shots of Bonner and Sharna looking very close while they were out with his friends at a bar the other night on Twitter. There's also a video from Monday night where you can clearly see Sharna and Bonner on stage, Bonner isn't doing anything and not touching Sharna and you clearly see her her grab his hands and put them low on her hips. 

Again, not excusing Bonner, but it seems like something other than being professional and doing their jobs is going on between these two.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:16 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Not that I watch DWTS and not that this excuses Bonner, but I saw paparazzi shots of Bonner and Sharna looking very close while they were out with his friends at a bar the other night on Twitter. There's also a video from Monday night where you can clearly see Sharna and Bonner on stage, Bonner isn't doing anything and not touching Sharna and you clearly see her her grab his hands and put them low on her hips. 

Again, not excusing Bonner, but it seems like something other than being professional and doing their jobs is going on between these two.

IMO It comes down to respect. Even if these two were hooking up, it does not excuse what he intentionally (IMO) tried to do in a room filled with other people. I wouldn't be okay if my bf or even my husband tried that in a room filled with my co-workers and friends and risked embarrassing me.

Everyone backstage is usually snapchatting or putting up IG stories. Even if the live camera hadn't spotted him, there is a high probability someone else or their cameras would have. IMO Either he is extremely stupid or super disrespectful. Neither is a good option and IMO if there is more to their relationship, I hope Sharna drops him.

And those paparazzi PDA shots happened after Monday's show which makes me think damage control is in full swing. laugh out loud  laugh out loud Their storyline this season anyways seemed to be of a showmance so I guess this nonsense works for the show IMO.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:16 pm

Dancing with the Stars season 24 is heading into week 2 and the first elimination. Now that we've see what the couples can do, week 2 is a chance to let us know if they're the real deal or if the first dance was just a fluke.

Week 2 offers some new and exciting styles like the Jive and Paso Doble. It's interesting that the two oldest stars (Mr. T and Charo) will be taking on the Pasos, with Charo dancing to one of her own songs and Mr. T paying tribute to Rocky. I'm sure Mr. T will be recycling a lot of those air punches from his first routine as he undoubtedly reprises his role of Clubber Lang.

Who Will Win DWTS Season 24?>>>

If you're looking for a disaster, Chris Kattan doing a Jive to Outkast's "Hey Ya" seems like a safe bet, especially since that's competing against a Jive from Heather and Maks. I'm most curious to see how week 1's big surprise, David Ross, does with a Cha-Cha-Cha, especially set to "Bust a Move." That could be a lot of fun or hilariously terrible.

Here are the styles and songs for the 12 couples in week 2.

CHA-CHA-CHA

-Simone Biles and Sasha Farber: "Burnin' Up" by Jessie J featuring 2 Chainz
-Nancy Kerrigan and Artem Chigvintsev: "No Rights No Wrongs" by Jess Glynne
-Normani Kordei and Val Chmerkovskiy: "Give Me Your Love" by Sigala featuring John Newman and Nile Rodgers
-David Ross and Lindsay Arnold: "Bust a Move" by Young MC

FOXTROT

-Erika Jayne and Gleb Savchenko: "Bad Intentions" by Niykee Heaton
-Nick Viall and Peta Murgatroyd: "Love Me Now" by John Legend

VIENNESE WALTZ

-Bonner Bolton and Sharna Burgess: "Unlove You" by Jennifer Nettles
-Rashad Jennings and Emma Slater: "Suffer" by Charlie Puth

JIVE

-Chris Kattan and Witney Carson: "Hey Ya!" by OutKast
-Heather Morris and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: "Grown" by Little Mix

PASO DOBLE

-Mr. T and Kym Johnson: "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor
-Charo and Keo Motsepe: "Espana Cani" by Charo

Dancing with the Stars airs Mondays at 8/7c on ABC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:56 pm

coolangel wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Not that I watch DWTS and not that this excuses Bonner, but I saw paparazzi shots of Bonner and Sharna looking very close while they were out with his friends at a bar the other night on Twitter. There's also a video from Monday night where you can clearly see Sharna and Bonner on stage, Bonner isn't doing anything and not touching Sharna and you clearly see her her grab his hands and put them low on her hips. 

IMO It comes down to respect. Even if these two were hooking up, it does not excuse what he intentionally (IMO) tried to do in a room filled with other people. I wouldn't be okay if my bf or even my husband tried that in a room filled with my co-workers and friends and risked embarrassing me.

Everyone backstage is usually snapchatting or putting up IG stories. Even if the live camera hadn't spotted him, there is a high probability someone else or their cameras would have. IMO Either he is extremely stupid or super disrespectful. Neither is a good option and IMO if there is more to their relationship, I hope Sharna drops him.

And those paparazzi PDA shots happened after Monday's show which makes me think damage control is in full swing. laugh out loud  laugh out loud Their storyline this season anyways seemed to be of a showmance so I guess this nonsense works for the show IMO.

All JMO.
I agree, which is why I said it didn't excuse him. I was just throwing it out there that's there's a similar video floating around on Twitter where Sharna grabbed his hands and put them in a similar spot around her lower hips on stage.

If they're dating, hooking up, or just physically into each other and super flirty/touchy Bonner might be an immature idiot who didn't think his actions through. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:24 pm

I find it to be a pretty gross gesture, myself.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:27 pm

coolangel wrote:

All JMO.

That was the first thought that went through my mind when I saw the pics. They, IMO, seem obviously staged and planned!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:31 pm

Hahaha!  Chris Kattan doing the Jive to OutKast.  That I've gotta see!  He might as well go out with a bang. Lol
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by justrosie Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:46 pm

At some point I hope Sharna and Bonner get to cue up The Pistol Annies' 'I Feel A Sin Comin' On'. My my my...I imagine that would be a sexy dance.

justrosie

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:59 pm

Do the teams get to pick the song?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Skates wrote:
coolangel wrote:I can't unsee this!  DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 1f648  DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 1f648

This better be an innocent mistake Bolton! No one messes with Queen Sharna!  DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 1f451

I think the occurrence of this incident has caught the interests of the viewers...I still think Bonner has done it playfully as a joke since the movement is kind of really slow (considering it as a bad joke, not done in good taste)...Sharna has addressed it as an accident in an interview...but, regardless the views of their videos on YouTube seem to have soared right after the video released...both of them are single, their great chemistry seems to stand out as well...it seems like there are attractions between the two...

- JMO -

http://extratv.com/2017/03/23/nick-viall-speaks-out-on-william-shatner-feud-its-heartbreaking/

"Nick also weighed in on #handgate, the headline-making incident from Monday’s broadcast when Bonner Bolton was caught with his hand around Sharna Burgess’ crotch region backstage as he was attempting to wrap his arm around her waist. "It was pretty obvious that he was watching the monitor and just kind of noticed her. It was just an unfortunate coincidence.” Peta chimed in that they were having fun with it backstage."

It has definitely peeked the viewers interests in how far on their relationships and chemistry could be since they are both single...their viewership has gone up so abruptly closing in to 800k...I am not sure how this incident will impact their scores though, but it definitely has created a whole fan-based rooting exclusively for them...in the same way Maks and Meryl have their own fan based in 2014 who have been hoping that they would get married in the end...

- JMO -

Last edited by Skates on Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:49 pm

cookielover12 wrote:Do the teams get to pick the song?
Nick in the radio interview stated that he doesn't pick the songs for his dances. Apparently they are assigned to them ... and so, I guess he's lucky so far he got some pretty good tunes.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 77 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 50 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Mgrissom
chrissy1295
Stacia620
Zaynab
nutty1