SELECT CONTENT

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Page 21 of 62 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 41 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:16 pm

@natik can you tell me the conversation between the host and Dima?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by natik Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:25 pm

iamreal2u wrote:@natik can you tell me the conversation between the host and Dima?

They talked about the situation with Lida. Grisha told him that she cried a lot. Dima said that he felt a lot of guilt and he is really sorry that it happened with her. And that he is happy that she forgave him and that there are no hard feelings on her side for him.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:28 pm

BTW the girls are asking Lida for more details but she doesn`t tell them anything. For example they asked her what Dima meant at the last ceremony rose that she helped him to relax and recover. She said that she wants to keep it for herself.
Then they asked her if they kissed on the date. Lida answered how if they were diving. The girls said but later at the dinner? Lida answered that at the dinner they had an conversation.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:34 pm

I am glad Lida is keeping her dates to herself. Also what did Dima say to Lilya when she asked about what happened. I saw him reflect back to the massage with a big smile.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:43 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I am glad Lida is keeping her dates to herself.  Also what did Dima say to Lilya when she asked about what happened.  I saw him reflect back to the massage with a big smile.

He said that what happens between Lida and him is not her business.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:06 pm

uh... was sure Kristina was going home

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:12 pm

So what did Stella say to save her skin? See she got the tears out.

Argh, I can see a connection between them hissyfit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:16 pm

What did he tell Lilya and Kristina at the end of the RC?

Can you explain the preview?

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:17 pm

sophienette wrote:So what did Stella say to save her skin? See she got the tears out.

Argh, I can see a connection between them hissyfit

He said nothing major actually. Only asked her if she knew what show she is taking part. And after that she calmed down.

Nah I don`t see there anything. I see Stella manipulating and Dima just keeping her for the drama reason. He is so different in his behaviour with Lida IMHO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:17 pm

I notice he would not kiss Stella on the mouth wonder what that was about.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:20 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I notice he would not kiss Stella on the mouth wonder what that was about.

Ok here is what I think about the Stella story. I don`t see there anything romantic from Dima`s side. He is only playing the game. I guess Kalina makes him keep her for the drama reasons. Only my opinion.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:25 pm

So Lilya found the note that Lida left for Dima? What did she do with it?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 62 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 41 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

+8
Zaynab
nikikass
Newto
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove