SELECT CONTENT

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Page 30 of 62 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 46 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 2:40 pm

what does he say to make her sit again? and after?

Back to top Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 2:43 pm

Do they have HTDs for last 4 and MTP for last 2 like the US version?

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 05, 2017 2:44 pm

sophienette wrote:Do they have HTDs for last 4 and MTP for last 2 like the US version?

Yes next week are HTD with the parents of four girls.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 2:45 pm

What did he say to convince Lida to sit back down?

Why is Lida laughing talking to the girls?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 2:47 pm

What was Grisha's announcement?

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 05, 2017 2:47 pm

sophienette wrote:What did he say to convince Lida to sit back down?

Why is Lida laughing talking to the girls?

Because the girls thought Lilya and Lida would fight on the date with Dima. And Lida laughed it off. She said the girls expected them to pick each other their hairs out.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 05, 2017 2:48 pm

sophienette wrote:What was Grisha's announcement?

That Dima invited all the girls to the most popular club in town.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 2:49 pm

thanks Natik! Sorry for shooting out so many questions?

Why is Yulia crying?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 2:55 pm

Why is Lida pulling a face at Stella when she gets dresses out? the girls seems to be having serious convo, anything interesting?

Last edited by sophienette on Fri May 05, 2017 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 05, 2017 2:55 pm

sophienette wrote:what does he say to make her sit again? and after?

He said you want to leave again? Why?
She said because I didn´t get a proper answer on my question. If you want to learn Lilya more than the other girls why do you invite me to the date. Just go on a date with Lilya.
He said because I want also learn you more.
She said but if you go with Lylia all the time on the dates than there must be feelings involved for Lilya because you want to see her more than the others. So I don`t understand what I´m doing here?! I don`t see the point right now.
He answered if he would be 100% sure that it`s Lylia for him he would stop the show (yeah as if Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 30 3806527698 )
She said ok for now I heard enough.

Later she said that after the date she is more confused than ever.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 05, 2017 2:57 pm

They asked her why she is in a bad mood and Lida don´t want to talk about it. But they are pushing her to say what happened during their conversation.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 2:59 pm

thanks natik!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 62 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 46 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

+8
Zaynab
nikikass
Newto
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove