SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race - Season 29 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 29 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 29 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by TrishB Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:48 am

I Know @Sprite Scott should get at least 75% of the money. If it were not for him, their team would've been gone long ago! The other two teams acted like real "teams", and for that alone they were more deserving of the win IMO. But I have to give it to S & B they had their best legs when it really counted...felt bad Team LoLo did not win a single leg sad But Logan won Sarah & that is worth more than a million $$ (orrrr maybe not? haha!)

Looking forward to a next season, and to TAR Canada on July 4th Smiley

The Amazing Race - Season 29 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 9 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 29 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 29 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:23 pm

TrishB wrote:I Know @Sprite Scott should get at least 75% of the money.  If it were not for him, their team would've been gone long ago! The other two teams acted like real "teams", and for that alone they were more deserving of the win IMO.  But I have to give it to S & B they had their best legs when it really counted...felt bad Team LoLo did not win a single leg sad But Logan won Sarah & that is worth more than a million $$ (orrrr maybe not? haha!)

Looking forward to a next season, and to TAR Canada on July 4th Smiley

TAR Canada!!! I actually like the Canadian version better these days. Maybe because it feels as if it is embraced and promoted vs. the American version which these days seems to be shunned and ignored. Like they are just hoping it will fade away.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:56 pm

@Sprite Yes, it was renewed here's an article on it http://tvline.com/2017/05/13/the-amazing-race-renewed-season-30-cbs/ just no date when it will air but it's coming sometime in the future in 2018 Agree about this win and the one Flo won. Kinda matches it as one of the worst winners in the franchise.

The Amazing Race - Season 29 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 9 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:57 pm

I enjoyed the season but not the outcome. The one team we didn't want to win so of course they did. Brooke was the worst whiner I've ever seen on the show. I saw a funny tweet last night - it said something like "just shut up and let Scott carry you like he did all season". laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:35 pm

I had resigned myself that team would win so I didn't have any emotion at the end of the show. I have nothing against Scott... he really did embrace the experience especially with doing all those height tasks when he is scared of heights. Brooke may be a perfectly reasonable and good person, but she turned me off with the whining... even in last night's episode. Heck, they might have had more 1st place finishes if she would put the effort into some of the tasks instead of whining about them!

I did enjoy the season overall though. My favorite team was Tara and Joey though!

Now that this is over, my "have to watch" tv is done for the summer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race - Season 29 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+5
jessietrey
SunnyRachel
George1218
Sprite
GuardianAngel