SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 19 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by aviej Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:18 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Sorry for the double post, but this is amazing! JoJo is co-hosting extra tonight with Mario Lopez!

https://twitter.com/extratv/status/838815899700244480

Wow! Such an amazing opportunity for her! Extra is a pretty big deal, IMO. Has there been another Ette to be given this kind of opportunity?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 19 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:35 pm

Not sure, but Ali actually became an anchor with E! News for a year or two I believe. It's definitely a fun opportunity! 

Speaking of Ali, it's nice seeing that JoJo and Ali always like each other's pictures on IG and leave sweet comments to each other like Ali just did.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:43 pm

Yay For Jo Jo. That is great news for her. It could be the start of something.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:37 pm

JoJo just liked this picture with two radio hosts from Dallas. They were at that Budlight party from when Jordan first moved to Dallas. That feels like forever ago laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BRUAgccAqJz/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:39 pm

nikikass wrote:Yay For Jo Jo.  That is great news for her.  It could be the start of something.  
I wonder if this is something she'd be interested in for a real job or she's in LA for a few days so why not for fun?

ETA: This is random but I couldn't sleep the other day and watched Airelles blogs and she's pretty much adorable and insane over Luke. I totally have a girl crush on her now and hope to see the J + A friendship blossom. Also, someone asked Luke and A if they like Jo, and Luke kind of indignantly told the camera that "well, ya, Jo is my sister" heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:26 pm

I think they're gonna stay a few days more in LA.
I just saw JoJo in Becca's IG story, all cuddled up on the couch laugh out loud
Jordan's maybe out chilling with Brandon who knows. I'm just assuming laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:48 pm

I like her top....

@joelle_fletcher will be co-hosting on @extratv tonight with @mariolopezextra! ❤
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:53 pm

I just caught Extra and here are the quick highlights:

She was asked to give Rachel advice and she said in that world, most of the time your heart and your head aren't going to match up while you're in the process and you need to figure out which one to follow. Mario asked which one she chose to follow and she responded by saying that in the end both your head and heart should match up.

Mario asked her about Necker Island and the hot pictures they shared. Mario asked if they had a random fan take the pictures for them laugh out loud and she said no, it was her cousin and she just asked him to take cute pictures of them and that's what he got.

Mario asked if they had a wedding date and she said no, they didn't have a date or specific details because they're enjoying their engagement and essentially want to do this right and Mario agreed with that. 

She talked about a new movie trailer and some social media stuff with him too. She will also be on Facebook like with Extra tomorrow at 1:00pm ET.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:58 pm

Looks like a busy week for Jojo, work and leisure, no wonder they have this big suitcase.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=jojo%20fletcher&src=typd

@extratv  8m
#BachelorNation! @JoelleFletcher is joining us LIVE on Facebook Tuesday at 10am PT/1pm ET! https://facebook.com/extra  pic.twitter.com/Ol0EB1lfp9
JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 19 C6RrDi6UwAEouLI
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:58 pm

thanks for the recap @Ash2214 yes
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:03 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I just caught Extra and here are the quick highlights:

She was asked to give Rachel advice and she said in that world, most of the time your heart and your head aren't going to match up while you're in the process and you need to figure out which one to follow. Mario asked which one she chose to follow and she responded by saying that in the end both your head and heart should match up.

Mario asked her about Necker Island and the hot pictures they shared. Mario asked if they had a random fan take the pictures for them laugh out loud and she said no, it was her cousin and she just asked him to take cute pictures of them and that's what he got.

Mario asked if they had a wedding date and she said no, they didn't have a date or specific details because they're enjoying their engagement and essentially want to do this right and Mario agreed with that. 

She talked about a new movie trailer and some social media stuff with him too. She will also be on Facebook like with Extra tomorrow at 1:00pm ET.

Thanks for the recap Ash. I wonder how interested she is in hosting and doing entertainment stuff like this. I didn't get to watch this but whenever I see her she always seems like a natural in front of the camera. I still would really want to see her do something HGTV related/adjacent though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:19 pm

No problem ladies. She's definitely well spoken and I liked her genuine advice to Rachel about how confusing the process can be, but in the end everything should match up otherwise that person isn't for you. You can tell she has the nervous habit of talking with her hands. At one point it was as if she purposely folded them on her lap to stop using them, but other than that she was great. Her outfit was on point. 

The Facebook live should be great tomorrow because those are usually 10-20 minutes long and the woman who usually does them is excellent. 

Brandon and Becca probably live fairly close to each other, so that's nice that they get to hang out with each other, their friends and do some business too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha