SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmate - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:13 pm

If they just have the place in LA for work, then that's fine. As long as they spend the majority of their time in Dallas laugh out loud IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

soulmate - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:13 pm

Someone pls link the interview and time slot.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:15 pm

Noooo I hate that idea. Don't they care what I want??? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:21 pm

Alanna wrote:Noooo I hate that idea. Don't they care what I want??? laugh out loud
Haha. Apparently not!

I'd imagine it's inconvenient to constantly have to sleep in bed with Becca whenever Jo goes over, and Jordan can't even sleep in bed with her! laugh out loud It's also not too pointless since his parents live in Cali. I don't see them spending a TON of time over there (more than they aready do, which is like 1/2 every month/month and a half) cause of her real estate business and how close she is with her family. Do I care for this to happen? No. But it doesn't seem that bad all things considering when looking at a broader spectrum. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:23 pm

It might just be for work purposes because Becca immediately followed it up with "anytime she's out here, she stays with me instead of a hotel" and she said she didn't know if that meant they would split their time between LA and Dallas. Given that these two are loaded, it might just be nice for them to know they have a place there if needed.

Realistically, it wouldn't be a bad thing for them to have a place out there where they can stay if needed. JoJo herself said in her extra interview less than two weeks ago that if any of the guys didn't want to move to Dallas with her it might have been somewhat of a deal breaker. It's obvious she loves being close to her family and friends, so I still think a majority of their time will be down there.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:25 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Someone pls link the interview and time slot.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/EntertainmentTonight/videos/?ref=page_internal

She first talks about JoJo starting around 19:50 and then a bit at the end around 41:00.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:26 pm

You guys do have a point: they're likely not limited by the logistics of paying for two places, probably, so if it's easier and more convenient for work, I can see them getting a second place. I don't want to picture a full on move to LA though laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:29 pm

Alanna wrote:You guys do have a point: they're likely not limited by the logistics of paying for two places, probably, so if it's easier and more convenient for work, I can see them getting a second place. I don't want to picture a full on move to LA though laugh out loud

I doubt they'd ever do a full move. Becca even said JoJo's such a Dallas girl and has a community there, so no worries. Just thought it was interesting that Becca mentioned them needing a bit more room since they have a dog, which sounded like Jackson might get some trips to LA as well. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:36 pm

I think its a very sensible idea! To split some time between the two cities because as mentioned by Becca, JoJo always stays with her. So it will be nice to have like a lil place where they can stay whenever they have to do some work related stuff because they did spend quite some time in LA the last two months. And Jackson wouldnt be separate from his parents for too long as well.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:37 pm

That last bit from Becca was great to hear. I definitely don't see them packing up from Dallas. No way. Not after what JoJo has said and now what Becca has said. I think it would be nice for them to have that CA option.

Like Becca said, most importantly it makes it easier for Jordan for metpro work and his parents are less than a hour flight away. She goes out there every couple of months, so it would be nice to have their own place where they can stay. Becca is out there. Brandon is out there. I get it. We'll see eventually if it happens, but it's nice hearing that it doesn't seem like it's a full time move to CA.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:53 pm

^ Thanks for the link.

Becca essentially said what I originally said. And honestly, I get the sense that it's just an option she's thinking about, not set in stone, because Becca didn't even sound that sure (She said a lot of "I guess" and "idk" laugh out loud ) IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:04 pm

Jordan and Jason are filling in for two different radio hosts tonight, so I would assume he's still in Nashville with Jason.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha