SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmate - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 32 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:38 pm

How nice of Becca to publicise JoJo's not yet solid plans laugh out loud.

soulmate - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

soulmate - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 32 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:40 pm

^Seriously! Ugh. laugh out loud Probably getting people either worked up and/or excited over nothing!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:43 pm

bleuberry wrote:How nice of Becca to publicise JoJo's not yet solid plans laugh out loud.
Yeah, those were my thoughts too since she didn't seem like she was positive that JoJo and Jordan would buy or rent a second house in CA for sure yet. It seems like it's just an idea they're throwing around since Becca said she's trying to convince her. 

Probably would have been nice to not have that thrown out there. Oh well.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:46 pm

We'll get back on topic before I chime in. soulmate - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 32 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:53 pm

^ Chime away GA! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:54 pm

Oh my gosh, I'm listening to Jordan's show and they're talking about Johnny Manziel (quarterback who was supposed to be great but he's a partier) and how he's apparently trying to get back in the league. Johnny apparently got engaged to some girl after a couple of months of dating and Jason was teasing Johnny about how he put a ring on it after a couple of months.

Jordan was like this sounds familiar.. but my life was in a much better place than Johnny's when I did it! laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:56 pm

^ Who's the special guest that's coming on tonight?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:57 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Who's the special guest that's coming on tonight?
JoJo and Jordan met him. Judging by JoJo's tweet, she's excited laugh out loud  It's the guy from impractical joker that Jordan loves.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:58 pm

Joseph Anthony? He is coming omg! No wonder JoJo is excited Im sure she is tuning in as well laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:02 pm

Ash2214 wrote: -snipped-
Jordan was like this sounds familiar.. but my life was in a much better place than Johnny's when I did it! laugh out loud

He really did come on the show with his sh*t together. I remember that conversation when Jojo asked him how he sees his life in a year and he just kind of said that he wasn't tied to one place which was good because he could be where she was & I remember so many people on twitter and the people who do podcasts and after shows were like 'oh he's unemployed blah blah blah' when really he already had metpro and was in the process of negotiating with SEC network. It's just funny to me now.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:09 pm

^ Yup. It's awesome to see. Funny how things turn out. 

Jordan is fangirling over Joe so hard right now. He said he was back at the iHeart festival in September and he was talking with his fiancé and she was asking him who he wanted to see and he said Joe. Two seconds later JoJo and Jordan met him and almost died laugh out loud I love how Jordan doesn't shy away from talking about his fiancé so casually in his show sometimes.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:21 pm

Just one more thing about the LA topic, I notice that Becca was saying a lot of "I'm encouraging it", "I'm pushing for it", "I'm convincing it." I actually think it's moreso her that's trying to put that into existance than JoJo/Jordan. She said the same exact thing over the summer in this interview https://youtu.be/UlfY5HlKY_M laugh out loud

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha