SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weddings - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 43 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by emusha Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:26 am

nikikass wrote:I really like how these two have kept their relationship low key.

Kinda like Des and Chris.   There are some really great couples from this franchise.

I really am impressed.
I'm especially impressed with Jordan having a media job but being so professional and not at all attention-hungry
I also really appreciate how much and in what way they reveal these limited details about their relationship - they've done it in a way that's super authentic and that gives the audience just a bit every little while to keep following them but not too much that it becomes imposing into their lives/privacy
They've been incredibly smart about how they handle their social media as well IMO Including the shilling!! I do think a lot of this has to do with them moving to Dallas away from Hollywood and building a life there + I am sure the fact that the family has been in the public arena and in the media helps them keep a healthy distance/skepticism of 'fame'
Very impressive as you said.

Last edited by emusha on Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

weddings - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 43 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:38 am

nikikass wrote:I really like how these two have kept their relationship low key.

Kinda like Des and Chris.   There are some really great couples from this franchise.

I really am impressed.

ITA. They tweet/snap enough to keep their crazy fans giggling handwave in the loop, but they do not go overboard to the point of being annoying. Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:41 am

Ash2214 wrote:Oh my gosh you guys, the ET live was cute! They asked her what the sweetest thing Jordan has done for her and she said he always sneaks in really seeet things, but the last big one was for Valentine's Day. She said she had a crazy weekend traveling and was exhausted. She got home on a Valentine's Day and he was there cooking her a gourmet meal and he had a masseuse waiting at the house for her to give her a two hour massage. 

Dead. laugh out loud

Baddy is becoming a not so Baddy! That is adorable! awwww
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:09 am

Jordan shared this picture on the night of the premiere and this happened exactly a year ago tonight. Happy one year of officially meeting/dating each other to these two Smiley 

https://instagram.com/p/BFxev7pvV5u/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:03 am

That showed just how comfortable they were together from the very beginning! When I saw these photos pre-show, I knew then it was game over. I enjoyed watching Jordan evolve and open up during the show. He was very closed-off or as he said, skeptical of the entire process. Towards the end, it was as if I was watching a different person.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:09 am

Ohh yess ONE YEAR and what a great way to celebrate as their proposal has just crossed 500.000 views High clap That is crazyyy!!

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:20 am

It's really pretty crazy to see that's how comfortable they were on that first night. It's also still pretty crazy to think that according to Jordan and other outlets, the show didn't reach out to him until about a week before filming was about to start. The show leaked his name before he even verbally said yes or signed his contract. He apparently agreed to it once he knew it was JoJo, which was two days before filming started.

Funny how life works out.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:58 am

Aww that caption tho!! awwww

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRs_Fp9hVEB/?taken-by=jrodgers11
Exactly one year ago today I met the rest of my life -- if I could do it all over again I would've kissed her straight out of the limo! (...and used a bit more hairspray) Love this one

Last edited by elena.shayk on Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:01 pm

Oh Jordan, you softie!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:06 pm

@elena.shayk the source link needs to be added to that photo. Thanks Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:07 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@elena.shayk the source link needs to be added to that photo. Thanks Smiley

I forgot it in the excitement laugh out loud Ill do it now
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:16 pm

He's so into gushing about her now, I love it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha