SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BYE - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:12 am

I start to really wonder is there any substance inside the rack.
She looks sooooo empty.

Back to top Go down

BYE - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:31 pm

She looks like a Stepford wife! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:45 pm

She seriously needs to stop with the faces, blinking and filters, IMO.  She is or was naturally pretty before.  Now it's just getting scary, IMO.  

And I can say the same for several others in Bach nation including her bestie, Duhhh, so I'm not picking or singling her out by any means.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:50 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:She seriously needs to stop with the faces, blinking and filters, IMO.  She is or was naturally pretty before.  Now it's just getting scary, IMO.  

And I can say the same for several others in Bach nation including her bestie, Duhhh, so I'm not picking or singling her out by any means.  

JMO

I agree, there is a whole new squad of 20 somethings that will start looking like 40 somethings very soon, imo, if they don't walk away from this stuff.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:53 pm

@Kashathediva agreed.  

It's not a pretty look.  Not sure why they can't see that.  But thinking of how it's already aged and affected their looks, as they do actually age, it won't be pretty.  affraid JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:11 pm

A botoxed forehead or crow's feet should be ok. I do wonder the effect of fillers on skin after the fillers have absorbed and the skins ability to bounce back. I guess time will tell.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:18 pm

Why can't we all just grow old gracefully.  Winkles are inevitible.  They are a part of aging.  I've never understood this Botox craze or plastic surgery.  Actually, in the end you just end up looking odd...Renee Zellweger, Nicole Kidman, John Travolta, Meg Ryan. Some of these people are unrecognizable now.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:20 pm

The "My face when someone tells me to eat a cheeseburger #bye " caption shows just how much she truly cares about the negative comments towards her. Makes sense that just recently after people started to notice things their relationship is suddenly getting back to normal.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:32 am

^^i don't think it bothers her that much especially now after being in this franchise for over a year .It may have affected her initially but you learn hard and fast when your every move is scrutinized,IMO Lauren must have developed a pretty thick skin to negativity by now . For me that caption was more like giving a FU sign to all trolls asking her to eat a cheese burger which I think is necessary at times if you want to survive being a public figure .IMO She does try to stay out of all the negativity as much as she can, but when you see the same old comment again and again,it must be annoying .When I read those comments which doesn't affect my life even to slightest annoys the hell out of me. I can only imagine how irritating that must be for her . I wish she stand more to bullies because sometimes remaining silent is just not enough. NO matter how vain or boring people may find her but body shaming /bullying /calling names is never okay .JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:56 am

Kashathediva wrote: A botoxed forehead or crow's feet should be ok. I do wonder the effect of fillers on skin after the fillers have absorbed and the skins ability to bounce back. I guess time will tell.

Lauren has denied using Botox on her face , and I believe her because whenever I have seen her closeup pictures she has fine lines on her forehead and around her eyes is lot more prominent . So I wonder where must she have used that Botox as everyone claims,surely not around her eyes and forehead question In future ,she might but as of now I don't think she has .IMO Its easier for us to say go natural but when you are in a public eye ,it's a whole different story which we will never understand unless we are at the position
Lip fillers ,that for sure she used it which effects seems to be less now as her lips are returning to her original shape.JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:35 am

I have nothing against cosmetic procedures but why do it when you don't need it? These girls were naturally pretty before the show and they are still in their 20's. Just why?!?!

And I understand the pressure celebrities like actors and professional models go through to look better with age since their livelihood depends on it. But Bach nation girls? I honestly don't think it would make a difference in their shilling revenue if they have a few face wrinkles here and there.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:10 am

Simon21 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote: A botoxed forehead or crow's feet should be ok. I do wonder the effect of fillers on skin after the fillers have absorbed and the skins ability to bounce back. I guess time will tell.

Lauren has denied using Botox on her face , and I believe her because whenever I have seen her closeup pictures she has fine lines on her forehead and around her eyes is lot more prominent . So I wonder where must she have used that  Botox as everyone claims,surely not around her eyes and forehead question In future ,she might but as of now I don't think she has .IMO Its easier for us to say go natural but when you are in a public eye ,it's a whole different story which we will never understand unless we are at the position
Lip fillers ,that for sure she used it which effects  seems to be less now as her lips are returning to her original shape.JMO

Thank you for replying to my post, although I don't know what my post has to do with yours specifically.
However, because someone denies having used botox does not mean it has not been used.
I didn't realize everyone was saying that about Lauren. Lots of posts for me to catch up on I guess. giggling
As far as lip fillers, unless she comes out to say she has used those, I will never know for sure about that either.
I believe whether I'm in the public eye or not, feeling good about my appearance makes me feel good about me. However, I also believe there is a certain mentality that has made it more mainstream for women in their 20-30's to feel pressured to appear more youthful and beautiful all the time.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella