SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheFinalRose - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 47 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:20 pm

Bachelor nation people are like known for partying and attention seeking. Like all of them, almost without exception. Especially the attention seeking part. Honestly, to me Lauren is hardly one of the largest offenders here. To me, she barely cracks the top like 50. 

She seems like a nice girl, who yes, likes her girlfriends and will cut lose and go to concerts. She has the money and resources to do this, like many, MANY of them do. She's loyal and will stick her neck out for her friend on social media, she's kind of scrappy like that. She's also been incredibly loyal to the man that made her a F1, and has stuck with him through some hard $hit, at least so far. I think she's very articulate, and usually seems to remain calm and level headed in many instances where others would devolve into worrying, sniveling messes, at least outwardly. 

Is she a little vain? Yeah. I don't love all the fashion/makeup crap. But that's her thing, that's what she loves, so who am I to judge? Is her SM kind of vapid? Yeah, probably. I wouldn't call her the most entertaining. Overall, I think she's a good person with a lot of really nice qualities. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

TheFinalRose - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 47 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:06 pm

IMO When you go on reality tv or make yourself a public persona in any way, you are going to get negative and positive. It's the risk taken by being public. It's what it's going to be.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:08 pm

Even when you don't do anything questionable you'll get negative posts simply because you were the wrong F1 in SM troll's eyes. Like I've always said, who cares what people that don't know you, think about you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:16 pm

^^ and if you care that much, limit how much interaction they can have with you.  No one said she or any of the othershave to keep their IG's public or allow comments.  If they don't want the negative turn off comments and possible think of going private, IMO.  

But then IMO that would require the vast majority of them to find new forms of income from their shilling and so called blogs.  You know since most from Bach Nation don't know what a real job with set hours or hard work is (regardless of where you work from) these days, IMO of course! Hugesmile

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:19 pm

I always base my opinions on these couples and people in general on intent. Are they coming from a good genuine place?  I think Ben and Lauren are two people who have always had and always will have the best of intentions. Lauren seems like a kind soul and Ben a caring man. Are they perfect, no. Have they claimed to be, no. I think part of the problem is the show claimed them to be... and the cracks and unperfectness was exemplified as a result. Lauren is a twenty something adult woman. I say let her live. Ben is a twenty something guy who loves her. And I think they're figuring a lot of things out. And I'm sure there's a lot we aren't even privy too. They're young and have a lot of learning and living left to do. If one of them does something stupid or silly, but there's no maliciousness behind it, I could care less. I continue to root for this couple and Kenzie thanks for posting because your first hand experience makes me glad I continue to do so.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:42 pm

sosleepy wrote:I've always felt they have gotten too much critism ... IMO of course. I've always thought they are good people. Happy that they have continued to try and haven't thrown in the towel when the going gets tough. Thanks again for taking the time to visit and share!

Ditto.  Thanks for sharing and welcome!

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:24 am

SeekAny wrote:I always base my opinions on these couples and people in general on intent. Are they coming from a good genuine place?  I think Ben and Lauren are two people who have always had and always will have the best of intentions. Lauren seems like a kind soul and Ben a caring man. Are they perfect, no. Have they claimed to be, no. I think part of the problem is the show claimed them to be... and the cracks and unperfectness was exemplified as a result. Lauren is a twenty something adult woman. I say let her live. Ben is a twenty something guy who loves her. And I think they're figuring a lot of things out. And I'm sure there's a lot we aren't even privy too. They're young and have a lot of learning and living left to do. If one of them does something stupid or silly, but there's no maliciousness behind it, I could care less. I continue to root for this couple and Kenzie thanks for posting because your first hand experience makes me glad I continue to do so.

Basically all of this.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:40 am

Anybody have ideas why Ben is at The Ritual in Denver with Chris Strasbourg another bachelor contestantt or is this a picture from long ago? Ben's beard is pretty heavy. I can't imagine him having a look like his and working too. Curious

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:57 am

I do think lauren is more happier when she is around Cali. She seems to love the sunny weather more than where she lives now. But again, who knows what the future holds with these two but they seem to be okay of what kind of relationship set up they have at the moment. Jmo.

TheFinalRose - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 47 Eb97c9
TheFinalRose - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 47 9zt107TheFinalRose - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 47 XgicucTheFinalRose - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 47 Oaw2uvTheFinalRose - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 47 2pqw5k8TheFinalRose - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 47 30szzauTheFinalRose - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 47 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:00 pm

@mamahamme  where? what picture?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:09 pm

Ben was tagged in a picture on his Instagram this morning

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:25 pm

This?  It's tag at The Nickel.  My guess is it's probably recent.  Dr. Chris is either visiting or passing through on his way home to CA, IMO.  

I MET THE BACHELOR AND I DID NOT CRY I JUST FREAKED OUT AND STARTED SHAKING A LITTLE BIT. Thanks to @higgins.ben and @chrisstrandburg for pretending for a few seconds that I wasn't the freak that I am when I asked for this picture and when I called Chris "that dentist guy." #thebachelor #benhiggins #thefinalrose #denver by @podgeyelv
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella