SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 60 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:57 pm

@Boshem hilarious and pathetic all at once. I wonder if it's the same kiddos that wrote GOALS all over Ben's happy bday love letter tweet laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 60 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Boshem Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:07 am

Ahhahaahahahah id assume so laugh out loud @alanna

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:41 am

I don't know whether Lauren B got more negative comments than others, I think we kind of can't quantify it to have an fair assessment, but imo, she may have it worse than Whitney (the F1 before her) and Vanessa (the F1 after her). I think if we compare these 3, we may get why.

IMO, Lauren B is the most childish and self-absorbed among these 3, with her constant "look at how beautiful I'm" posts. And she also is the most surface level one, imo. Both W and V have a decent and meaningful job, they do share their daily lives but not in party girl style. We can almost see how empty Lauren is through her sm, imo.

And I think Lauren B is the most different after the finale than what we saw during the season, so it's easy for audience to think she was being phony just to win. Isn't she suppose to be the sweet girl 110% ready to settle down? But looks like she enjoys her party life more now.

So this is how I see things turn out. All just my opinions.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:49 am

^^ Ok. I really like her, but last I checked V quit her "decent and meaningful job" to shill full time too? I think we need to wait and see what the reaction Vanessa is getting a year from now to get a true comparison. Also I don't follow super hard, but Vanessa and Nick are definitely getting their fair share of pushback right now, which is normal for any F1 couple, especially a controversial one like those two. 

Whitney (bless her) went back to her normal life and normal job right away, her relationship with Chris lasted 2 hot seconds. She is some kind of Bachelor Unicorn who doesn't even use social media. So it's hard to compare her negative feedback to Lauren, IMO. Whitney just isn't really even part of Bach nation anymore.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:03 am

^ actually Vanessa hardly shills full time. Not a Vanessa lover but she definitely doesn't shill full time. She is starting a charity which she says in every interview. Once again, not her thread but I will correct when need be. I think Vanessa has only really posted a curling iron on her Insta story, and maybe an outfit or two, which isn't crazy for just being out of the bachelor. Anyway, to each their own, we'll see where Vanessa lands in a years time. Also, Lauren isn't anything as what she appeared on the bachelor- she got a favourable winner edit, which we can all agree. I think HEA and her snapchats is who she really is, IMO.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:05 am

Guys, we are not going to start all out wars this morning discussing all the other couples in the threads in what they do or don't do in comparison to the others. If you want to do this--take it to pms and laud your favorites in your fan favs please. Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:10 am

Kashathediva wrote:Guys, we are not going to start all out wars this morning discussing all the other couples in the threads in what they do or don't do in comparison to the others. If you want to do this--take it to pms and laud your favorites in your fan favs please. Thanks.  
Okay but where do we go to hate everyone and compare who's the worst??? laugh out loud laugh out loud Kidding...mostly.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:11 am

To another forum. Do you need directions? Not kidding.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:12 am

Kashathediva wrote:To another forum. Do you need directions? Not kidding.
I just laughed out loud. I visit those too on occasion laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:16 am

There is no benefit to appealing to the young teens and early 20s crowd. Sure you'll have a million+ followers but they can be flucking nuts and they also live on Instagram. JMO.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:19 am

Kashathediva wrote:To another forum. Do you need directions? Not kidding.

laugh out loud Noted!!!! This seriously made me laugh too.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:19 am

bleuberry wrote:There is no benefit to appealing to the young teens and early 20s crowd. Sure you'll have a million+ followers but they can be flucking nuts and they also live on Instagram. JMO.

Wow. drag me laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella