SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 16 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:35 pm

She loves being with him so much that she'll go sit in the car while he's in the gym training. laugh out loud and will work out without every so often.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 16 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 16 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 16 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 16 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by maniluh Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:23 pm

I just listened to her podcast with The Lady Gang. She talked about Shawn's birthday surprise. Kaitlyn is a secret softie, she cries about everything. Lol good job, Shawn B! He definitely made up for forgetting their anniversary.

Also, I smiled so big when she said this is her first relationship where she knows there are probably a lot of girls sliding into his DM's but she never, not once, has questioned his loyalty. She doesn't even check his phone or SM. All her past relationships, she's had doubts and asked to see their inbox. I laughed when The Lady Gang said she shouldn't have said that because it'll just encourage other girls. Lol

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:23 am

Shawn's response to some guy willing to fight him for Kait. So hot to know under that gentle, loving fiancé is the same jealous, hot, smoldering, passionate man we met the first time who is completely in love and willing to do anything for the woman he wants.

https://twitter.com/shawn_booth/status/879883914789212160

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:55 am

Have I told you how much I love these two? I do not think I have ever seen two people that are meant to be together more, that have come from this show ever. IMO

And I like majority of the couples.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:34 pm

Boss status!! Congrats on the gorgeous, gorgeous home to these lil bunnies.

https://instagram.com/p/BV-wY12HV_h/

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:56 am

Yay! I want a Snapchat tour of it when it's all done being furnished laugh out loud today we could see the living room and kitchen in her Snap and it looks nice!

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 16 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 16 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 16 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 16 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:24 pm

Isla is so cute! and his caption giggling

shawn_booth18 Laughing at her own jokes .. she must be hanging out with Auntie Kaitlyn too much!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWDoEq2B_2D/

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:00 pm

Alanna wrote:Boss status!! Congrats on the gorgeous, gorgeous home to these lil bunnies.

https://instagram.com/p/BV-wY12HV_h/

I was so confused by this post of hers. They've been living in and decorating that house for the past 5 months, but they just now closed on it??? I don't really understand it, but I'm very happy for them. Based on her snaps this past weekend, they both seem very happy in that house. His dad and his GF were visiting from CT and were out partying all day with Meghann and her friends, but Shawn and Kaitlyn were happy laying in bed cuddling Doodle all afternoon and waiting until evening to join them. I thought that was really sweet. The snap of her lipstick all over his neck was adorable, too.

I know Kaitlyn's family (esp her mom) are known for being a lot of fun, but I think Shawn's family can give them a run for their money. Shawn's dad really knows how to let loose and have fun with the younger generation, and I still remember that time a few months ago when S&K were out on the town in CT with Shawn's family in a bar and they were all singing karaoke and having a ball together (cousins, aunts, uncles, etc). I thought it was so great.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:27 am

shawn_booth18 Hey @kaitlynbristowe, how come you never take me out in canoes on private ponds in botanical gardens with our own full blown private firework shows anymore? #happy4th

Credit: @Shawn Booth

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:59 pm

^ I loved that IG from Shawn, Linds.  Thanks for posting it.

I burst out laughing when I saw that Kaitlyn accidently caught Shawn calling her 'sugar teets' on Snapchat.  That man loves using nicknames:  babe, tutz, sweet cheeks, sugar teets....I think I'm missing one.

Anyway, I just listened to her podcast with Tara Thompson, who I thought was very charming.  I had to go back and take notes because Kaitlyn mentioned Shawn several times:
1) She joked about them changing their last name to Boothstowe when they get married, but she thinks it's romantic to take your man's last name and "Booth" is a solid name.
2) She joked about Beyoncé's twins and said "if Shawn and I have twins, maybe we can name them Jay and Zee"
3) Both her and Shawn like camping even though they didn't do it as kids
4) Hunting - they can eat the meat but they don't want to kill it
5) Shawn is currently the assigned Designated Driver
6) Shawn gets hung over after two beers (I think she was joking)
7) They're still sharing their Jeep
8) How many baseball hats do hillbillies own?  Kait said 20, but Shawn said it was only 1
9) Kaitlyn thought she should warn Shawn that she was developing a girl crush a Tara
10) She loves McDonalds but Shawn is a salad and water guy
11) She answered Shawn's tweet about Kaitlyn putting wet towels into the dryer with his clean, dry clothes.

That girl is obsessed with him.   giggling She also talked about how she cries all the time.  She said she's been really worried about Tucker's illness, but he had a "solid poop" the other day and it made her so happy that she cried.   rofl

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:38 am

Ahh Kaitlyn heartbeat She acts so tough and like she doesn't GAF but she cares so, so much and about everything. I love how she has the sweet, most understanding, most loving, most patient man always there with her now, who fell in love with her right away when he saw she was upset on Chris S' season. I mean, are they a modern day fairy tale or what??

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:07 am

She's a lucky girl.  beatingheart

New/old picture from the Celebrity Softball game from this article
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 16 694538372

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781