SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:37 pm

Man poor Kait, that does explain a lot. She's come so far and has the most loving, attentive, protective and supportive man in the world now so it's really great to know how much better things are looking heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:28 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:44 pm

Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 29 1f64c

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 29 1f49c

Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 29 8367-910 Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 29 I_got_13 Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 29 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 29 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:51 pm

Shawn is her best, best, best guest bar none. Their chemistry just jumps through the podcast. Happy he's back!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:53 pm

Thanks Linds.

I just love Shawn. Now they need to start producing or adopting or unfreezing eggs. They will be terrific parents.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:54 pm

Alanna wrote:Shawn is her best, best, best guest bar none. Their chemistry just jumps through the podcast. Happy he's back!

Alanna, Is it airing already?? That was fast. where can I listen?

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:59 pm

nikikass wrote:
Alanna wrote:Shawn is her best, best, best guest bar none. Their chemistry just jumps through the podcast. Happy he's back!

Alanna,  Is it airing already??  That was fast.  where can I listen?

No, it's for this coming Tuesday.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:17 pm

:yes: I'm sure they will recap his Iron Man event and most likely Rachel's finale and give info on how their finale went. Can't wait till Tuesday!

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 29 1f49c

Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 29 8367-910 Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 29 I_got_13 Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 29 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 29 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:58 am

Shawn and Kait's latest snaps are seriously LOL worthy. They're driving through the Rockies and Shawn rolls down the window to talk to all the animals they pass- cows, deer, ducks- with, "hey bro, hey dude, catch ya later buddy!" The last snap shows Kaitlyn out of the car, crouching on a little hill, he calls out to her with the same animal call, "hey buddy! Hey big guy!" She doesn't react like all the animals and then as he's driving away, she yells back, "bye bro!!" laugh out loud laugh out loud What a freaking hilarious pair. These two can have fun doing anything together, it's so awesome and heart warming to see.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:58 am

Today they went bowling & mini golf. Shawn's snap was all focused on Kait of course. giggling PINKHEART

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:35 pm

Today's podcast was so hehehe especially the beginning w/ Riiick! I had to try not to laugh so hard laugh out loud

Shawn loves calling her tutz and said it's wasn't trouble for driving 40 some hours for her. She got mad at him the other day because he wanted to sleep near Tuck when he usually likes to sleep near the door to protect her.  Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 29 1f495 They know that they probably aren't getting a TV wedding so they will plan one on their own. Though they both have baby fever more  Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 29 1f60f @crunchette recaps better then I do so I'm sure she has lots more to say ;)

https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Shawn-Booth-III:-Return-of-the-Fiance

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:42 pm

It was a great podcast!! I also loved how Shawn said Kaitlyn was cranky that day for no reason and he was taking the whole thing in stride that she was mean and grumpy and gently teased her as always heartbeat It was also super cute when Kait was saying that she couldn't wait for him to get to her and then was so upset because he was working instead of spending time with her. So clear that despite how much attention she gets, she cannot get enough of Shawn. They're so cute!! I melted at Shawn sleeping by the door to protect her too!! Wonder if he's another baddy that sleeps with a bat just in case! laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781