SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 35 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by ReneeM Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:54 pm

Linds911 wrote:The 1 year anniversary for CityStrong is on the 30th in Nashville so she's probably going back for that too.

Excited for her podcast w/ Andi!!
Same!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:04 pm

@ReneeM I'm guessing they will mention a certain former Bachelor which is going to make me eye roll a whole bunch but I'm sure they will try and be on their best behavior! laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 35 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 35 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 35 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 35 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 35 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:11 pm

@Linds911 Andi & Kaitlyn trying to be on their best behaviour, hmmm I wonder how that's gonna go

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:39 pm

K said in today's podcast that she believes she & Shawn will never break up unless he does something terrible but he won't because he's a saint. laugh out loud Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 35 2764

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 35 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 35 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 35 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 35 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 35 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:28 pm

Oh good cause I was worried laugh out loud Can't imagine one of these two without the other, they come in a pair heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:17 pm

Credit: @Kaitlyn Bristowe

kaitlynbristowe It looks like he's being cute holding my hand, but he just didn't want me to eat all the Chex mix. Jk he's being cute.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:57 pm

Are Kaitlyn and Heidi Montag legitimately friends?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:07 pm

@ReneeM

Yes they are.

She did go to her baby shower as well. i am not sure how their friendship came about though.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:18 pm

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:56 pm

Linds911 wrote:K said in today's podcast that she believes she & Shawn will never break up unless he does something terrible but he won't because he's a saint. laugh out loud  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 35 2764

This reminds me of Kait's insta-live the other day when she wondered if the people who kept telling them to hurry up and get married were doing so because it would reassure those fans that she and Shawn would never break up.  It was said in a very nonchalant, "I'm not worried" kind of way.  Shawn must be doing something right to make Kailtyn feel so secure in what they have together.  I've also gotten a chuckle out of Kaitlyn repeatedly wearing those baggy-butt, pajama, onesies and her ugly, black, sandals that Shawn hates out in public.  It all screams "I'm not looking for a man" to me.  giggling

Anyway, I'm going to try listening to Kait's podcast with Lauren today or tomorrow.  For the last week, we've been consumed with preparing for (and recovering from) hurricane Irma.  I've been through hurricanes before, but not like this.  The devastation from the keys all the way up to Jacksonville has really been amazing.  We were forced to evacuate and went to Jacksonville only to have a hard time getting back due to closed roads, lack of gas, etc.  Luckily, our home is fine, but we still don't have power, tv, phone, or internet; can't flush toilets; finding gas stations with both gas and power is proving challenging as is finding restaurants that have power and enough supplies to help feed people.  We finally made it into a hotel and now have the creature comforts we're used to.  As bad as we have it, I'm sooo very thankful that we didn't experience the flooding that came with Harvey.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:08 pm

@crunchette

I feel for you. Irma was nasty and will take a long time to recover.

I see there are two more potential hurricanes brewing. Lets hope they don't amount to anything or fizzle in the North Atlantic.

Kaitlyn is going to be having some great guests on.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:13 pm

Sounds so tough @crunchette!! All the best to you guys heartbeat 

And yes, Kaitlyn is safely off the market laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781