SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 50 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:41 pm

Finally listening to Thursday's podcast and I need Shawn to podcast with her more often laugh out loud hearthumbsup

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

ad - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 50 8367-910 ad - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 50 I_got_13 ad - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 50 E5kqdm15 ad - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 50 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

ad - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 50 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by crunchette Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:57 pm

I had to comment on Kait's tweet about a neighbor stealing their mail:

In her podcast with The Priv, Kaitlyn talked about how she's so far away from family and friends but she's content and happy because she has Shawn and the life they dreamed about together while they were filming the show.  Her friends were surprised they moved to the suburbs since they don't have kids, but she and Shawn wanted to live in the middle of nowhere -- where it's just to two of them.  She used to love the go-go-go of living in a city, but now she just wants to build a fence and a deck on her home -- their safe place.  

And now we learn that someone stole their mail and showed it to everyone at church.  :angryemotion I don't know exactly how she feels, but I would feel so violated.  I'm angry for her.  Grrrrrrr!!!!

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:43 pm

crunchette wrote:I had to comment on Kait's tweet about a neighbor stealing their mail:

In her podcast with The Priv, Kaitlyn talked about how she's so far away from family and friends but she's content and happy because she has Shawn and the life they dreamed about together while they were filming the show.  Her friends were surprised they moved to the suburbs since they don't have kids, but she and Shawn wanted to live in the middle of nowhere -- where it's just to two of them.  She used to love the go-go-go of living in a city, but now she just wants to build a fence and a deck on her home -- their safe place.  

And now we learn that someone stole their mail and showed it to everyone at church.  :angryemotion I don't know exactly how she feels, but I would feel so violated.  I'm angry for her.  Grrrrrrr!!!!

Isn't tampering with the mail a federal offence? She should have them arrested. This refers to California, but I imagine it applies the same way all over the US.

If you steal mail, you could be facing serious punishment under US Code Section 1708. Because the USPS is a federal agency, mail theft is charged as a federal offense. Conviction of any federal crime, even mail theft, can result in significant federal prison time and fines. In addition to federal charges, you may also face charges under California’s mail theft laws.

https://www.wklaw.com/mail-theft-a-federal-offense/

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:48 pm

@Sprite I was just looking up the same thing. That's horrible. They should be charged.

I have no idea where the live but "the middle of nowhere" sounds like a great getway considering their busy life. It would be my choice as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:51 pm

The only way that is acceptable is that it was their Xmas Credit card bills and the neighbours covered the cost.  
giggling  giggling

Seriously hopefully it was just junk mail.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:33 pm

How rude, just cause they are in the public eye doesn't mean the neighbors should be allowed to do that. I hope she alerts someone.

Looks like what they filmed a couple weeks ago is a commercial and will air tonight during The Bachelor.

Credit: @Shawn Booth

shawn_booth18 Sometimes I let @kaitlynbristowe in the kitchen – and when I do, she makes a great dessert thanks to @reddiwip. Check out #TheBachelor tonight to see her skills in action .. #ad

ad - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 50 8367-910 ad - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 50 I_got_13 ad - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 50 E5kqdm15 ad - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 50 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:05 am

Just saw the commercial. Some sexual innuendo of course since its for Reddiwhip laugh out loud cute and funny the two of them are as always.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:56 am

They both did awesome in that commercial. I’m really happy for them.

But now i want them to have some kiddos. I think they are ready.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:53 pm

nikikass wrote:They both did awesome in that commercial.  I’m really happy for them.  

But now i want them to have some kiddos.  I think they are ready.  
Totally thought she burned the bridge with Fleiss so was surprised to see the commercial air last night during the Bachelor with unkind things about show she has said in the past.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:49 pm

I think Bach Nation also has short memories, especially if the couple stays together and ends up happy for the long haul, which imo, there is no doubt of for K+S.

Shawn’s face in the last frame laugh out loud he’s really the next Jake Gyllenhall for sure.

https://instagram.com/p/Be3aWAph0Tu/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:41 pm

Evidently Kaitlyn was supposed to be on Celebrity Big Brother. I saw a photo of a tweet she posted today that said that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:28 am

Looks like they had a good V day per her Snapchat and IG story. giggling

Credit: @Kaitlyn Bristowe

kaitlynbristowe Some of my favorite moments in life include holding your hand ❤️ #HappyValentinesDay #TuckersOutfitIsTagged

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781