SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 60 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WeddingVacations - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 60 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:58 pm

When I read the headline I knew there wouldn't be anything new. I bet she rarely takes her ring off so Shawn should buy a ring and propose with it. Yes it wouldn't be as much $$ as her ring now but I doubt she would mind. Or who knows maybe he's planning to for her birthday next week ;)

@GuardianAngel I'm with you, media needs to STFU. no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  WeddingVacations - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 60 1f49c

WeddingVacations - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 60 8367-910 WeddingVacations - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 60 I_got_13 WeddingVacations - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 60 E5kqdm15 WeddingVacations - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 60 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

WeddingVacations - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 60 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:31 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:39 pm

I legit am feeling sick for Kaitlyn, but at least they look gorgeous laugh out loud this is how your groom would look like if he had any intention of marrying you, Kait Suspect

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:07 pm

If she’s legit unhappy she is old enough to know better and walk away by now. It isn't like she’s inexperienced and clinging to the first guy who ever loved her. I’m sure her mom, sister, BFFs have discussed this with her as well, she must know she has a ton of support if she wants to leave.

If she were my friend I’d advise her to have a date and location set, with deposits paid, by the end of 2018 — IF marriage is what she needs to be happy in the relationship. If she told me hey, it’d be nice, but I’m not going to leave him over it, then that’s her business.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:46 pm

Now this article is way better!! https://www.etonline.com/kaitlyn-bristowe-reveals-her-royal-wedding-connection-in-upcoming-nuptials-to-shawn-booth-exclusive?linkId=52989279

She says even though they haven't set a date things are still fine between them, on the same page. Would like to get married in Napa, thinks starting a family will come first. Next week she has a scrunchie line coming out called Dew and working on her podcast and music.

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  WeddingVacations - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 60 1f49c

WeddingVacations - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 60 8367-910 WeddingVacations - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 60 I_got_13 WeddingVacations - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 60 E5kqdm15 WeddingVacations - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 60 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:33 pm

I kind of hope they have babies first.

Then they (the kiddos) can be in the ceremony in like 6 or 7 years.

That is so totally them!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:49 pm

I like her tweets from earlier today. :yes: :yes:

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:21 pm

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!!! wine Shawn is just the sweetest to her.  PINKHEART

WeddingVacations - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 60 34130144_183528995678097_1067568646030622720_n

kaitlynbristowe I was sad that I couldn’t go camping with Shawn over the weekend, so he surprised me with this set up in our backyard. Wine, pizza, Netflix, under the stars. Woke up SO HAPPY this morning. Already loving 33 and it’s not even noon  WeddingVacations - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 60 1f495

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkNcNM3hFTb/?taken-by=kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:01 pm

That actually looks fun. I like the Netflix idea all night outside.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:06 pm

nikikass wrote:That actually looks fun.  I like the Netflix idea all night outside.

Plus you can run back to the house if you need to go....

Can you tell I'm not a camper?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:24 pm

I listened to Kaitlyn and Shawn's separate interviews on the 'Let's Make Speidi Famous Again' podcast. Sheer torture! I can't even remember anything worth hearing from Kaitlyn's podcast, but during Shawn's they talked about rumors of he and Kaitlyn breaking up. Shawn was completely at a loss as to why anyone would think their relationship isn't strong.

Spencer asked if Shawn would have liked being the bachelor, but Shawn said no because it was good how it all worked out and if it was different then he wouldn't have met Kaitlyn. But Spencer meant to say if the tables were turned so that Shawn was the bachelor and Kaitlyn was one of the girls cast for him, and Shawn said "Oh, so then we'd still be together. Yeah, that would be okay."

I also listened to Kait's podcast with Shawn. That poor guy is dog tired from working non-stop on his app and gym. Gyms are a dime a dozen, so I wondered how his would be any different...well that was answered. He's setting up a gym for group workouts. People come in, get some kind of arm band monitor thingy, get placed into teams, and then as they work out together they can see their progress on screens and compare how their team is doing compared to others. He said he wanted to do this because he didn't know anyone when he came to Nashville, but he feels this would have helped him meet other people with similar goals/interests. And the competition part will hopefully push people to work harder and encourage each other. It's such a cool idea and very different from anything I've ever heard before. He said a lot of fear is involved because so much thought and effort went into both the app and the concept of the gym, but he doesn't know if people will like either of them. Kaitlyn, his faithful cheerleader, told him not to worry because people will love everything.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:41 pm

Thanks @crunchette!! I hadn’t listened to Speidi so didn’t know all that. Maybe Shawn doesn’t realize how much the wedding pressure/lack of commitment has been speculated about for them. I agree with you on the gym thing, sounds like a great ideas and I loved their podcast today so much. It was adorable, even with him exhausted.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781