SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 7 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by sosleepy Fri May 05, 2017 3:04 pm

Happy anni to these two! Married or not, 2 years together in this franchise is a BIG DEAL! They still seem super happy together and so well suited. Smiley
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 05, 2017 3:50 pm

@Sprite I've had problems today with that link. That's happened before. Some sort of glitch, I hope. I use it a lot.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat May 06, 2017 4:02 am

Looks like this was taken during their anniversary dinner as K is in Vancouver visiting with her mom.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 7 Screen10

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 7 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 7 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 7 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat May 06, 2017 8:07 am

Congrats to the happy couple and to their loyal fans.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 06, 2017 11:02 am

Happy two year anniversary!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat May 06, 2017 12:33 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 7 -910

I was surprised to see Shawn on the cover of my husband's newest issue of Triathlete Magazine. Very nice article--tells how he was involved in a very serious car accident in his 20's, after which he was hospitalized in the ICU for 2 weeks & was in and out of the hospital with complications after that. Told a bit about his quest to do an Ironman triathlon and how Kaitlyn is supportive. He's training for Ironman Lake Placid, which unfortunately is not one of the triathlons that my husband does. Would love to be there to see him compete!

http://people.com/bodies/bachelorette-shawn-booth-10-week-recovery-weight-drop-car-crash/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat May 06, 2017 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1889

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat May 06, 2017 8:03 pm

I honestly don't know what these two did before each other. I just feel honoured to be able to witness these two with all their faults fall for each other and become a couple many of us strive to have.

Congrats Kaitlyn and Shawn..

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sat May 06, 2017 11:34 pm

I got a copy of the "Triathlete" magazine, so I'm going to attempt posting my scans.  Hopefully it'll work.

I have to admit I'm a little nervous for Shawn after reading the article.  I guess I never really took time to think about everything that was involved in training and competing for something like this.  What an undertaking!!!  I know he's done road races before, but he's never been in a bike or swim race.  The bike alone can cause a serious wreck and you can get kicked in the face while swimming.  I just think it's amazing that he decided to do the full thing rather than a half marathon, so I hope he pulls it off.  (He said Kaitlyn is really supportive, but I wonder if she kinda feels like an Ironman widow.   giggling  )

Reading about his car wreck and how it changed his view of life explains his recent sky diving venture, too.  It's a good article.
*****edited******

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat May 06, 2017 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posting pictures of a tabloid without links is prohibited)

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 06, 2017 11:37 pm

Sorry, we cannot post pictures from a tabloid without a link. This results in consumers not purchasing the magazine, loss of $$ which would get us in trouble.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sat May 06, 2017 11:48 pm

maniluh wrote:Kaitlyn did an IG live after their citystrong event. Kaitlyn's mom said hi in the comments section and Kaitlyn told Shawn to say hi and Shawn just casually said "hi mom!" I think it's so sweet that he's so comfortable calling her mom. Aww!

It was also funny because a troll said she's still angry Kaitlyn let Ben go. Haha Shawn laughed and said he didn't understand it either how Kaitlyn didn't choose Ben. Kaitlyn said it's all good because Lauren and Ben are happy and so are her and Shawn. I can't believe she still get trolls about this. Lol

Sorry, but I just read this and had to comment.  Kaitlyn did an IG live tonight and I only watched a small portion but her mom said "What is everyone's favorite thing about Kaitlyn and Shawn? As his future MIL, I know MY favorite things, but what are yours?"  

It was so cute.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun May 07, 2017 5:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Happy two year anniversary!

I couldn't get this to run either here or on YouTube. Anyone else?'

I had better luck with this:

Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 07, 2017 2:41 pm

@Newto Sorry, I'm not sure why you couldn't view it. It's a youtube, it works fine for me.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781