SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 63 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 63 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:01 pm

I love strong, silent, alpha-maley Shawn in that girly bedroom with his girly girl. So cute.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 63 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by crunchette Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:02 pm

Apparently Miley Cyrus and Liam were bowling with Shawn and Kaitlyn on July 3rd. They were also at Miley's house for that big pool party on July 4th.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/miley-cyrus-liam-hemsworth-bowl-with-kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth/

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:41 pm

Alanna wrote:So cool! Working out wit Eric Decker!! 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlY2a3JAq0G/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1gi171hy96lg2
I love him and Jessie and their 3 little humans. 

And laugh out loud at Kaitlyn calling laying on shawn, a “rock.” Doesn’t seem comfy to me but glad it works for her.

What's funny about this IG from Shawn is that the guys there that day (Shawn, Pete, Eric, Adam, and Chuck Wicks) posted photos and comments on their SM accounts. Adam admitted that he couldn't do the entire workout, but they were all teasing Chuck for showing up late. He claims he had a good excuse, but the truth is I saw him in another group workout shortly after the gym opened and he was DYING. There were a lot of other people in that room (including women) who were having an easier time. And Chuck is no slouch -- he does Ironman competitions!!!

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:25 am

Their house is gorgeous! So they were renting first and then bought it nice!! @Alanna I love that about him.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 63 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 63 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 63 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 63 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 63 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:30 am

They are in San Diego for a golf event. Looked like fun.

Also Kait was on Carly and Jade's podcast.
Listen here.

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 63 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 63 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 63 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 63 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 63 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:21 am

They are recapping tonight's Bachelorette episode on ENews IG story. Shawn has good commentary as always laugh out loud also he said during their fantasy suite date he passed out asleep for like 30 minutes and Kaitlyn just watched him sleeping. giggling

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:37 am

Two screencaps from their instastories today. There’s always a lot more going on in their instastories that don’t make it to the permanent side of Instagram. For example tonight they’re in a hotel and Kaitlyn had a video of Shawn picking up room service at the door with the caption “he got me cookies” and I thought yeah, right. Then he walks over to the bed and sure enough, it’s a plate full of cookies! Good man. yes

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 63 Aa3b8e10
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 63 78a5c410
Shawn_booth18 Instagram story 
Kaitlynbristowe Instagram story
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:59 am

I laughed so much and cringed so much when they did the running jump reversed- with Shawn jumping on Kait. Why in the world did they think that was a great idea?!? I loved his concern for her though after he almost crushed her and brought her over to the bed laugh out loud such adorable idiots.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:32 pm

It felt like old times watching them goofing off and having fun on Instastories. beatingheart  Kait asked "Babe, remember when you used to love me like that?"  And Shawn replied "Babe, I still do."  But two things really struck me:  1) Remember Shawn's perfectly coiffed hair from three years ago?  He's all over SM now with his hair looking like a complete mess, and he doesn't give a rip.  I love it!  2) Shawn is also sooooo over this franchise.  There were 20 minutes left in the episode, and he couldn't wait for it to be over.  I love the fact that his world doesn't revolve around "everything Bachelor" like so many of the other contestants from the show.  I don't even think Kaitlyn would care if she didn't have a podcast.

And finally, I don't quite understand why they had to go California to get professionally fitted for golf clubs that neither of them have time to use (or why Chris Harrison was involved).  no idea Couldn't they get professionally fitted in Nashville?

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:35 pm

I didn’t hear Kait ask Shawn if he remembers when he loved her like that. That’s so sad. Every joke is part joke imo. Come on Shawn. Smh.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:43 pm

Alanna wrote:I didn’t hear Kait ask Shawn if he remembers when he loved her like that. That’s so sad. Every joke is part joke imo. Come on Shawn. Smh.

From what I gather on her podcasts, she's struggling with the fact that their honeymoon period is over. I think she has some ridiculous fantasy/desire that three years later they'd still be glued to each others hip 24/7, that nothing about each other would ever bother them, and they'd still be having sex every day. Unfortunately, life doesn't work like that. If she's looking for a relationship like that, she's going to be sorely disappointed.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:44 pm

I don’t know- I think she wants a commitment (for real this time) and is feeling insecure. If Shawn thinks she’ll forget about it, I don’t think he’s right...

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781