SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 72 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 72 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by crunchette Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:45 pm

@Linds911 - I love your new avatar.  PINKHEART

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 72 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:48 pm

Where is Shawn during Kaitlyn meltdown over her finger? Oy these two give me heartburn laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:02 pm

@crunchette Thank you! I totally forgot that picture was in the wedding vacations magazine until I went through the pictures again last night. PINKHEART

@Alanna laugh out loud well he's finally back home after a workout/Michelob Ultra event thing hanging with Doodle.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 72 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 72 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 72 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 72 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 72 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:28 pm

Apparently Kait's in Orlando on a panel talking about podcasting:

https://www.radioshowweb.com/sessions/sessiondetail.asp?id=1211446

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:33 pm

crunchette wrote:Apparently Kait's in Orlando on a panel talking about podcasting:

https://www.radioshowweb.com/sessions/sessiondetail.asp?id=1211446
Maybe she and Clio should get together Rolling Eyes I’ll stop. But it’s so hard.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:05 pm

Here is a longer video of Blake and Kait swing dancing during her live podcast.  She clearly had no idea what to do, but Blake was a good leader and she caught on really quickly.  She would have been so amazing on DWTS!!!  Her cartwheel at the end is so dang adorable!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoyKvjrl3Yq/

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:24 pm

@crunchette laugh out loud she was having a blast!

They had Canada TGiving at their place last week. https://www.instagram.com/p/BoozF5pgWXn/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 72 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 72 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 72 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 72 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 72 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:32 pm

Kait is filling out her hopes/intentions for 2019 ina journal. Literally 50% of me is hoping she’s including dumping Shawn and the other 50% of me is hoping she’s including continuing to work on the relationship but it’s looking bleak sad

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:51 pm

Alanna wrote:Kait is filling out her hopes/intentions for 2019 ina journal. Literally 50% of me is hoping she’s including dumping Shawn and the other 50% of me is hoping she’s including continuing to work on the relationship but it’s looking bleak sad

Hey, I'm having similar thoughts, but I think she seems really happy at home and when she's away from him.  She's not moping anymore.  Plus, she's talking about redoing her kitchen, and she's jumping through hoops to get a TN driver's license.  None of those things tell me that she believes they're on the verge of breaking up, but time will tell.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:13 pm

I suppose you’re right:

https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe/status/1052345458046197760?s=21

Don’t know if she’s delusional or what laugh out loud but I’ll take it.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:24 pm

Just prepare yourself, Alanna. I suspect he's leaving town again this weekend, and he'll definitely be in NYC on the weekend of Dec 1 for another fitness event. But at least he was thinking about her while she was in CA and wanted to surprise her and make her happy by moving that neon sign in her office...so it's something. Not much, but something.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:37 pm

Ugh I know. Shawn is borderline emotionally abusive (to me) laugh out loud I keep waiting for him to surprise her with an over the top romantic proposal because I’m a moron.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781