SELECT CONTENT

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:34 pm

And that's why Malcom is so hot to watch.
Cirie is safe! You go gf!
Sandra or Tony? my bet says Sandra.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:35 pm

O.M.G.  tribal will be epic. laugh out loud

Last edited by reason on Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:37 pm

These challenges are always so great...god i love this show.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:46 pm

@nikikass I am right there with you.  Tonight is epic cue the tribal it's a coming.  I have never seen a scramble like this before.

Sandra is brutal laugh out loud laugh out loud. She said take u azz home.

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:39 pm

Lol...Sandra is so funny... You can really see how brilliant some of the greats really are. Cirie and Sandra really showcased that tonight.

They really are legends. They probably won't win but they sure no how to play this game!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:50 pm

I only wish they would have had a few more Ozzie's, Cirie's and Sandra's in the bunch and less Troysan's, Aubrey's, Sierra's and Jeff Varners.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:56 pm

I think you need all those types to. That is what makes this game so great.

Thank goodness ciera is gone... it would get confusing if they all made merge and it was sierra, ciera and cirie.... Lord I can only imagine what could happen.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:01 pm

It's so funny to me, when I look at terms such as "historic" on this show compared to others.
I mean historic on this show is Ciera voting off her own mom. LOL can you imagine those Thanksgivings and Christmas dinners? Historic is Sandra a "WOC"/minority winning twice. So far ahead of some other reality show. IMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:06 pm

@Kashathediva and as you say that I'm listening to Evgeni Malkin NHL player interview and I can hardly understand what he's saying, so even in the NHL we have diversity! TAR Canada, talk about diversity, it's awesome.

I still like Tony. I liked him before I even heard him say one word. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:11 pm

Survivor in my opinion is the best reality tv produced show on air. Nothing even close. So many historical moments and a show that has no racism or stereotyping. They are all there trying to win. The oddest friendship forms out there.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:19 pm

@nikikass ITA! Wholeheartedly. It is hands down my favorite for 17 yrs. The closest--closest I have ever come to fanning is with Rob and Amber. Those were my favorite seasons. It such a great social game. Seriously, I would have applied years ago if I had been young enough. I am way too old for those hi jinx now.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@nikikass ITA! Wholeheartedly. It is hands down my favorite for 17 yrs. The closest--closest I have ever come to fanning is with Rob and Amber. Those were my favorite seasons. It such a great social game. Seriously, I would have applied years ago if I had been young enough. I am way too old for those hi jinx now.

OMG Boston Rob...my all time favourite. I remember the season when they met. I remember the proposal at the reunion show and I even remember watching their wedding. I don't know how long it's been, but I think they have 4 girls now.

Personally, I would never apply. Roughing it in the bush is not my thing. If they took people my age I could do BB which is basically Survivor in a house.

Tonight was a really good premier. I was laughing and cheering on the queen. I know she won't win again, but it sure is fun watching her. I already picked my team for the Survivor pool on another forum, now I just have to pick another one for the pool that I run. Apparently this is supposed to be a really good season and they sure started it off right.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
blueblues
Cocoasneeze
jojo47
TrishB
Buckeye_Fan