SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:21 pm

Vanessa's uncle and aunt have continued to like Nick's individual IG pics not just the ones with Vanessa. Her uncle even liked his DWTS IG pic with Peta. If things were not good between them, I don't see her family being supportive of Nick's latest gig.

IMO The closer we get to the end, both N&V's family members are getting comfortable showing their support on SM. Smiley

JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by bigi Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:36 pm

Spring Break in Quebec, March 6-10.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRLlumUjoju/?taken-by=scully2lu&hl=en

bigi

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:28 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:If Nick's plans included making LA his permanent residence now that the show has wrapped, he would not be living in an extended hotel.  Financially, it was smart of him to room with Kyle while laying the new ground work for his new venture. The hosting classes even make total sense in hindsight. Learning how to be a spokesperson can only help him professionally. He's going to stay put while on DWTS of course. He's in the perfect position to relocate whenever his personal life calls for it. I feel strongly it's on the horizon.

It's funny that V's biggest problem on the show seems to be her singled out because of attention (in a nutshell) from Nick. The HTD followed the worst two weeks of the entire journey. One curveball after another. Did they eventually work it out? Apparently so, if I'm to go back to the beginning of season when V made it clear she was excited to see her journey with Nick on Monday nights.

So the good news is in a little over a week, all that drama in the house is left behind them. Rachel, Raven, Kristina, Corrine who? All the uncertainty she was feeling in the final days are a blur. We can go back to the N & V we saw in Ep.3. That couple has so much potential to have major staying power. I've seen it up close and personal. I'm a believer.

If it doesn't work in the long run, it's not because he chose the wrong person, IMO. Making life long friends are great but they do not equal the flame of a fire that burns deep inside your soul.
Sooooo with all that said, I can only come away feeling there was no other option for Nick's heart.

My Strong Opinion...has to be to write such a long post!

- IMO - I do agree with you, everything comes down to how they'll make their decisions, how much they want to make it work...but, what I do feel, if they let it go without a fight...with the great connections they have...I think Hollywood should have been of lack lusters to Nick...but, if Nick decides to carry on with his Hollywood lifestyles without taking into considerations Vanessa's feelings ...I think, Nick will definitely regret it (if he let her go), and feel like Vanessa is the girl that got away...

...but, then with their age of maturity...I do believe strongly that they will try their best to make their relationships work...I just hate the way TPTB has edited the whole scenarios...the way they set the story line...it has generated so much doubts...and, unnecessary negative publicities to this new couple's lives...I can't wait for this show to end, for the couple to move unto greener pastures... and, have a fresh start together with renewed vigour and new page in their lives...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:52 pm

Thanks for the clarification...I thought I heard him repeating Rachel's words...so do you think they will show the parts where Nick will let Rachel go this week, it seems like they will continue the To Be Continued...before booting Rachel off and, end it with a hanger...but, then Rachel has appeared in WTA...it doesn't make sense if TPTB wouldn't conclude it with Rachel leaving...

I don't think they're having a TBC. The 1-hour episode will show Vanessa and Rachel's F3 dates and then the rose ceremony will happen in the last moments, which will be followed by the Women Tell All. The following Monday will be two hours with just the F2 and ultimately Nick making his final decision, followed by the 1-hour ATFR special.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Nick's parents IMO are lovely people. IMO I don't think they'll play the game of choosing one aka Ben's mother, however I do think they will question Canada vs USA, and rightly so. I'm sure they would like to know the intentions. The edit will make it seem like it's a huge obstacle and cast more doubt, I'm sure.

At MTP I could see them being leary.  Nick has already brought 2 showmance girls to meet them and both  proclaimed "love at first sight" with the other guy at the end of season.  In this case there is no other guy but it would be reasonable for them to question his ability to recognize real love just as he himself shared that being a fear of his during his first 1-1 dinner convo with Vanessa.
If we're talking about welcoming Vanessa after they see N&V dates aired, IMO absolutely.  She brings out the man in him and great traits like nurturing, laughter, determination in going head to head with Pat Grimaldi in a measured manner, working through difficult conversations, showing tenderness. These are things that make parents proud.
No idea how they feel about the "relocation" issue.  Didn't Maria live overseas when she played pro-volleyball?  Thought I read that somewhere.  They may want to know in general if important stuff has been considered as a gauge to how advanced their relationship is, things like if/when V would leave her job (suddenly or after the school year ends should they live elsewhere), would they move in together before marriage, permanent residency, talk of future children, what Vanessa's family thinks of Nick... Mind you, they never really asked anything of Andi or Kaitlyn other than what each thought of him.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:04 pm

TrishB wrote:You read my mind @GuardianAngel Smiley I was just going to post the exact thing!
Something else, I noticed the "It's been upsetting me" was super spliced in there, haha!

GuardianAngel wrote:
http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-hesitates-vanessa-moving-canada/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

He also says

I hope that’s not a non-negotiable, but I think I would do anything for the woman that I love.”

IA he doesn't need to move anywhere for a long time, and he doesn't need to give up his citizenship. I live close to the US border. There are a lot of Canadian American marriages. He can be a permanent resident if he wants to live in Canada, or he doesn't need to do anything and go back and forth as long as he returns to the USA within a 6 month time frame. It's not that difficult IMO.

An easy 1-click posting of Vanessa's FS Preview from YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fWolMYodV4

Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:17 pm

When will Nick start practicing for dwts? I assume if V has next week off, she would spend time with him?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:18 pm

sdmom wrote:When will Nick start practicing for dwts? I assume if V has next week off, she would spend time with him?

Some of the DWTS pairs already started practicing. I think Nick and Peta have too.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:21 pm

I couldn't understand Nicks response after Vanessa said: I'm proud to be Canadien. What did he say?

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:23 pm

Swiss Girl wrote:I couldn't understand Nicks response after Vanessa said: I'm proud to be Canadien. What did he say?
I'm not saying you're not. You just asked.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:24 pm

I think he said "I'm not saying you're not, but you just asked." Meaning she just asked why he can't see himself moving.

ETA: Jinx, Maya!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:27 pm

Thank you both for your response Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 41 1f49d

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey