SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:40 pm

The editing is ALWAYS angsty for the F1. We haven't seen any of their fun stuff and less heavy talks, because that's the story line they want us to see. When have they shown a great love story and edit for the F1 and lead? JMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:49 pm

The editing of this season sucks ...this could have been a great season if edited properly ...too bad we have to read between the lines to see its actually a decent love story unfolding.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:52 pm

I agree they always add doubt about the F1 but IMO they have gone overboard to only show Vanessa in a rather negative serious light. In the previews of their last 1 on 1 there were scenes of fun and a sexy connection and they cut that out in favor of serious conversations and doubt IMO. I feel like this season more than most has had a downer vibe more than a fun vibe. I have heard many people say they don't feel the love with any of the final 3. I think that is because the edit is not showing it....particularly with Vanessa. IMO
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:00 pm

It's definitely weird editing, IMO mostly because they wanted to create a story that Nick ends up alone. Not just conflict with F1, but all women, and then create the usual doubt for F1. So it's a double whammy of negatives for Vanessa. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:09 pm

Mills said something very interesting regarding how they mix between someone "different" kind of referring to Vanessa potentially being the bachelorette (and referencing Sharleen since there was an uproar for her from fans) and a more traditional type of person as being part of their formula e.g. sean then jpg. He even said they'd have jpg on in a heartbeat though he did concede that jpg doesn't love tb laugh out loud he also kept commending Nick for being a trailblazer that pretty much breaks the rules to set up a new trend (e.g. nick talking about sex led to sex becoming normalized on this show) these two comments tell me that literally anything is possible for afr and I do think they have "planned" what will go down in afr which is going to be live. which is very intriguing to consider! I'm curious how they will be leading up to it in the edits coming up and how they could KNOW what's going to go down. regardless I am optimistic that given how he's handled the women in his past ...whatever is planned, Nick will at least attempt to protect Vanessa from being the person affected negatively by the aftr .

Last edited by emusha on Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:12 pm

I hate the editing. This season has brought out the biggest whiner ever ME! Thank you TPTB. I'm usually just anxious at this point about who ends up with who but this season I just want it all to be OVER! I don't trust the ending anymore. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 43 2292733854
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:18 pm

emusha wrote:Yup fascinating storyboard actually him and juliet discussed the ending in context of the Nick storyline

They were both saying it'd be 'narrative gold' if nick doesn't get engaged "it'd be perfect". it would be "best case" if Mills gets the oscar (I assume the big envelop mistake) + nick's left at the altar or decides not to do anything or he gets rejected...when Juliet says 'or if nick gets rejected'... Mills says 'stay tuned in 2 weeks afr is going to be wild'

I wonder if Vanessa dumps Nick now THAT would be historic and wild... could help Nick for DWTS

Do you think these people know more inside stories? I feel like their perceptions are all based off on what they are seeing on screens from the TB show's edits...I don't understand why a lot of people aren't able to pick up the connections between Nick and Vanessa...I hear people saying Nick is not emotionally invested with any of the girls because he is so close off and guarded... none of the girls would cry for Nick...

Afterbuzz:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqcIL19MQDI

In Afterbuzz, the casts have been talking about the chances of couples breaking up being higher probably due to the tensions from work schedules in DWTS (-IMO- and, the possibility of falling for the dance partner, which I don't think will happen to Nick since he is a one woman guy, he has already established his relationship with Vanessa...I actually find Nick very respectful to women in general)...

- IMO - what if Nick and Vanessa have decided to do DWTS together...thus, they can secure their relationship and have fun together...they can double date with Max and Petra...I am hoping that the wild news TPTB are delivering will be great news, and nothing about broken relationship....

Last edited by Skates on Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:23 pm

@Skates the podcast is actually between the senior vp at abc i.e. the "big boss" of MF and the rest of tptb doing the bachelor show and juliet -- it is the ultimate "insider" interview simply because he's not under any contract to say or do things regarding the show... I actually found it very interesting to listen to the podcast from a very pragmatic "ratings-focused" perspective.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:24 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BRMaYCPBnEV/

V shopping for a wedding dress??? sneakyl sneakyl

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:26 pm

Maya wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BRMaYCPBnEV/

V shopping for a wedding dress??? sneakyl sneakyl

Can someone please post this pic. I'm at work and they block instagram. TIA

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:27 pm

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 43 Image14

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:28 pm

It might be a wedding are they having an audience at the after? It would make sense why they put Rachel out for the bachelorette so early?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey