SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 73 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Skates Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:25 pm

notarose wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think just because one has a socially defined typical job that that alone should be reason for the other moving. Whomever earns the higher income (and has higher earning income potential, whomever wants to potentially be the breadwinner, if one wants children and possibly stay home, etc) and whatever is the long term strategy for the future (what makes sense for the couple in the long term, so years down the road) are what I could see as the deciding factors for Nick and Vanessa if they are thinking long term. There's a lot of unknowns still but whatever they decide as a couple together is what's best for them is what matters most, IMO.

This! It is not about who will make the sacrifice, it is about deciding together how they see their immediate and long term future, near term and long term priorities, and then collaboratively working towards that.

:yes:   We know Vanessa's first degree is in public policy.  We see from her IG that she collaborated with Pi2 to create a vid for the Galilleo musical (Pi2 also had IG story vids of them editing more vids) and that she is working on a charitable initiate as per her photoshoot with Julia.  Those are examples of blending her 2 degrees to do advocacy work.  Obviously she too has professional flexibly.
It's not a sacrifice IMO to build a life with the person you love.  It's a transition from singlehood to romantic partnership.  If you don't marry the girl/boy next door you have more variables that need to be discussed.  Normal stuff.

I don't think Vanessa is against moving for the man she loves, she has the fear of leaving her family, and being alone in a totally different environment...her family is her cushions for everything...but, I think before she'll make the decisions to move, she'll want Nick to love her enough for her to see that it is worth doing it...and, on Nick's POV, maybe one of the reasons Nick is not agreeing as yet, he wants to get Vanessa outside of her comfort zones first, to get her adjusted on being outside of the family environment...eventually, their decisions have to meet at some point...thus, both of them would have to bend and compromise...

I am confident that they would have discussed and resolved all of these conflicts before ATFR...

I remember Vanessa saying when they have talked about, if Nick is ready to propose...Nick says something like the week is not ending yet or it sounds like it's not time for him to decide because he still has a week to go before he gets himself ready....and, I think, she's kind of disappointed with his response, she feels hurt, thus prompting her to say...wrong answer or I don't like your answer...since she's still not feeling the 'I cannot live without you vibes from Nick...which she has been waiting for him to say...I know the show hasn't ended, but his answers are kind of showing a little bit of his devil may care attitude which is not good when she's been serious in discussing the topic with him...

Even early start on, my hunch on Vanessa is she'll work on projects dealing with foundations and non-charitable organizations working on good causes...I think eventually if they have enough funds and resources, they will establish their own foundations--a legacy of their own...if they'll be able to get great exposures in showbiz, they can be one of the power couples existing in the entertainment industries...in the same way as Brangelina when they have been together as a couple...

- JMO -

Last edited by Skates on Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 73 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Skates Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:30 pm

Sprite wrote:@cmarci93 The lawsuit was settled or dropped a while ago. Despite that, I have no doubt that this was still something that continued being brought up. Also, the fact that one of the new bosses at ABC is an African American woman has been speculated to have had something to do with it.

What was the case on the lawsuit? How is it related to Rachel or the show?

Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:38 pm

Skates wrote:
Sprite wrote:@cmarci93 The lawsuit was settled or dropped a while ago. Despite that, I have no doubt that this was still something that continued being brought up. Also, the fact that one of the new bosses at ABC is an African American woman has been speculated to have had something to do with it.

I think they are referring to a lawsuit that was made against the show circa around the time Ben F./Emily's season that the show didn't cast enough (or really any, at the time) people of color. It was dismissed. Then starting in Sean's season we started to see a little more diversity in the casting.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:57 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Skates wrote:

I think they are referring to a lawsuit that was made against the show circa around the time Ben F./Emily's season that the show didn't cast enough (or really any, at the time) people of color. It was dismissed. Then starting in Sean's season we started to see a little more diversity in the casting.

Okay...I was expecting something worst...

Thanks a lot for your prompt response... Smiley Smiley
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:06 pm

My screenshots from the game that has me questioning things

First I really hope Corine doesn't show up
Then second I wonder if nick doesn't ask Neil lane for a ring even tho that's what the show always does
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 73 Img_1213
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 73 Img_1212

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:21 pm

Maybe his mother helps him choose a ring? I can't see them stiffing NL.

Maybe they visit Santa? There was a vid early on with CH and Santa.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe his mother helps him choose a ring? I can't see them stiffing NL.

Maybe they visit Santa? There was a vid early on with CH and Santa.

Yea I hope he takes Vanessa to see santa bc she loves Christmas

Here is Chris Harrison video on IG
https://instagram.com/p/BOcn8UCDtMs/

Does anyone have a SC of the ring in nicks hand

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:26 pm

cmarci93 wrote:My screenshots from the game that has me questioning things

First I really hope Corine doesn't show up
Then second I wonder if nick doesn't ask Neil lane for a ring even tho that's what the show always does
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 73 Img_1213
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 73 Img_1212

This week's US Weekly issue has already answered most of these. He proposes to one and it is with a Neil Lane ring. US Weekly's article about the finale makes it sound like a pretty straight forward season ending. So that's also a false on Corinne showing up.

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:27 pm

@lleyki do you have a link to that article ?

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:34 pm

There is a link in the media thread.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:14 pm

cmarci93 wrote:@lleyki  do you have a link to that article ?

- IMO - The 2nd to the last paragraphs comes across like he is indecisive of his decision...by using the word 'conflicted'... but, then he's over the moon after the F1 has accepted his proposal...TPTB has made this article a little bit too sensational for me...

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/why-bachelor-nick-viall-tells-the-runner-up-hes-selfish-w470822

"Nick Viall had a stunning engagement ring in his pocket (Neil Lane, of course), a romantic setting (a candlelit log cabin in snow-capped Lapland, Finland) and an avalanche of doubt.

The Waukesha, Wisconsin, native was moments away from proposing to one of two Bachelor finalists last November. But after enduring three televised rejections in the same number of years, the 36-year-old couldn’t shake the fear that he’d break his own Bachelor Nation record. “Nick was scared to death,” a show source says in the new issue of Us Weekly. “He said if he left alone, he’d be devastated.”

"All his torment was unnecessary. Us can confirm that Viall popped the question to either poised special-­needs teacher Vanessa Grimaldi or buoyant boutique owner Raven Gates — and the woman eagerly accepted the $93,000, 4-carat diamond he offered. (So as not to spoil the outcome of the March 13 finale, Us is not naming the winner.)"

"A relieved Viall, who nearly quit the ABC love hunt halfway through, “was over the moon,” shares a production insider. But the night was also bittersweet. Mere hours before he got engaged, a suit-clad Viall struggled to maintain his composure as the runner-up professed her love. “He wanted to let her feel like she left nothing on the table,” the show source explains of Viall’s motivation. Then he cut her loose. “He told her his heart was with someone else,” says the source."

"Viall, the founder of men’s grooming line The Polished Gent, felt guilty for keeping both women around until the bitter end while he made up his mind. (The insider says he pondered his decision throughout the night before taping the proposal!) According to the show source, “He tells the ­runner-­up, ‘I’ve been so selfish.’”"

"The guilt he felt for the reject, who cried as she hugged Viall goodbye, was twofold, explains the insider. He felt bad for keeping her around, but also conflicted: As someone who’d been jilted, “he could relate to the woman he was sending home more than the woman chosen.” The insider continues, “He had empathy for her. It was hard for him to let her go because it hit so close to home.”"

"Their parting was just one of many fraught moments, says the insider: “The finale is very emotional.”"

Last edited by Skates on Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:41 pm

sad that is heartbreaking to me... "fear that he'd break his own Bachelor Nation record".... since for him it is his reality.

I just so want Nick to be happy and hope Vanessa is the one who is part of his happily ever after. After all he's been through, and the heartbreak he has faced, I hope his heart is whole and happy and is loved and cherished by Vanessa.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey