SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:15 pm

OnePromise wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Yeah, that was a close one. Does that mean he had the second lowest combined total??

Not necessarily. Look at this article. If true, that makes it very interesting that the producers are put Nick in the "losing" place so early.

http://www.wetpaint.com/what-does-mean-jeopardy-showrunner-827211/

That was really interesting, thx! Wish I could tweet it to nick.... Oh to see inside the minds of the twisted ptb...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Stacia620 Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:16 pm

Nothing against the baseball player, but I think Nick could have easily done that dance and looked better doing it. giggling  I can't believe he got a score of 31 for that. scratch
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:16 pm

Not even comparing to the other dancers and just comparing Nick this week to last week it makes ZERO sense for 3 of the judges to say Nick improved since last week but keep their scores the same  no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:18 pm

OnePromise wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Yeah, that was a close one. Does that mean he had the second lowest combined total??

Not necessarily. Look at this article. If true, that makes it very interesting that the producers are put Nick in the "losing" place so early.

http://www.wetpaint.com/what-does-mean-jeopardy-showrunner-827211/

Thanks for the article! I knew it was out there but couldn't find it. I don't think Nick was in the bottom 2. His fan base is too strong.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:18 pm

It's a popularity show, and based on the wetpaint article ^^ - Nick may not have been in the bottom 2 based on votes - just for dramatic effect.  Uggh, whatever - the poor guy.

Last edited by Catdwoman50 on Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Not even comparing to the other dancers and just comparing Nick this week to last week it makes ZERO sense for 3 of the judges to say Nick improved since last week but keep their scores the same  no
:yes: bizarro

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:20 pm

Stacia620 wrote:Nick must not be getting as many votes as we think he is since he was in the bottom two. hmmm

In jeopardy does not mean a couple was necessarily in the bottom. In the early seasons of the show they would state clearly couples who were in the bottom but it's been awhile since they went to "in jeopardy". When they do that, all that is absolutely clear is the person who got eliminated had the lowest combination of judges' scores and votes. Put it this way - there are couples who have gone on to win or been in the Finals who were placed in jeopardy at certain points during the season.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:20 pm

Sometimes they put some one "in jeopardy" that they do want to go farther in the show but voting may not reflect that. Somewhat of a scare tactic for their fans.

But who knows why they did it tonight... unless Nick isn't getting the votes and he really was in the bottom 2 of totals.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:22 pm

"In jeopardy" IMO as the article indicates as well more often than not isn't the bottom 2. The show just started here. Did Tom or Erin use just "in jeopardy" re Nick or did they use "these are your bottom 2?" Unless they say verbatum it's bottom two I always assume it is the eliminated plus a random person. I am seeing quite a bit of the "stop screwing Nick" responses on SM and some of those tweeting that aren't even fans of him but think the judges are being unfair. It makes sense to go along with their narrative to throw Nick in there as in jeopardy. They've done it to many of my faves over the years. Luckily the next week they are allowed to just be "safe." Hoping same for Nick. What a joke these judges are.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:24 pm

They said in jeopardy.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:27 pm

The article made it sound like the producers are looking to sell a certain narrative to the audience. Another article also made it clear that the producers wanted Nick for the show. Could it be that they are trying to paint him as the man who doesn't give up, getting better and better each week until he finally makes it to the final two... yet again? That would be great to watch.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:28 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:"In jeopardy" IMO as the article indicates as well more often than not isn't the bottom 2. The show just started here. Did Tom or Erin use just "in jeopardy" re Nick or did they use "these are your bottom 2?" Unless they say verbatum it's bottom two I always assume it is the eliminated plus a random person. I am seeing quite a bit of the "stop screwing Nick" responses on SM and some of those tweeting that aren't even fans of him but think the judges are being unfair. It makes sense to go along with their narrative to throw Nick in there as in jeopardy. They've done it to many of my faves over the years. Luckily the next week they are allowed to just be "safe." Hoping same for Nick. What a joke these judges are.

I was paying attention to the wording because I know they do that often. Tom never indicated Nick was one of the bottom scores combined.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal