SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:27 am

Does anyone know when Nick and Peta dance? (Order)

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:49 am

We usually don't know the order till the day of the dance or 1 day b4 only if they are dancing first. If the show puts them on the first half of the show again then I definitely think the agenda is to get Nick to leave. :/
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:44 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:41 pm

notarose wrote:

Ooooh, that will be interesting to see how he does that. Jumping hearts

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:13 pm

I'm excited for Monday. The judges better give him good scores.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:55 pm

I just heard the Song Normani and Val have for their Rumba - 'Impossible' by Shontelle and now I am legit scared for Nick and Peta. :nervous :nervous As much as I like 'Shape of You', I wonder if they should have picked a slower song. Someone might have to remind me to breathe during his performance next week.

Praying Praying
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:58 pm

notarose wrote:

That will be way cool if V is there at the end.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:40 pm

coolangel wrote:I just heard the Song Normani and Val have for their Rumba - 'Impossible' by Shontelle and now I am legit scared for Nick and Peta. :nervous :nervous As much as I like 'Shape of You', I wonder if they should have picked a slower song. Someone might have to remind me to breathe during his performance next week.

Praying Praying

They have been using remixes of songs in the past 3 dances. I think they will use a acoustic version.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:04 pm

coolangel wrote:I just heard the Song Normani and Val have for their Rumba - 'Impossible' by Shontelle and now I am legit scared for Nick and Peta. :nervous :nervous As much as I like 'Shape of You', I wonder if they should have picked a slower song. Someone might have to remind me to breathe during his performance next week.

Praying Praying

Impossible was the song that fifth harmony sang on x factor to make to the live shows. Makes sense that that is a very big memorable moment for Normani.

I too, am worry for Nick. But I'm liking what I'm hearing about his performance in that Peta/Nick interview.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:35 pm

cheerleader cheerleader

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Captur42
Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:42 pm

That Normani girl was/is a trained dancer prior to joining her group and Nick isn't so I expect her Rumba to be higher than Nick's. I just hope Nick shows some emotion this week and flows easily with his hips and hand move movements. I know you can do it Nick!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:17 pm

Be still my heart!!!  beatingheart
I am betting Nick will have a rose to represent his final rose and give his final rose to Vanessa in the audience!!

heartandarrow

notarose wrote:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal