SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ICYMI - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by cookielover12 April 10th 2017, 5:55 pm

Peta is wearing a red/maroon dress. Represents a rose maybe?

Source: DWTS FB live
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

ICYMI - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy April 10th 2017, 6:03 pm

ICYMI - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 C8_URdGXYAIQRVf

ICYMI - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 C8_USKqXcAEeX2N

ICYMI - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 C8_UTWcXsAAiADP

ICYMI - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 C8_UV7dW0AAvGbV
Al Kahn @idolxfactor1
#ICYMI Q & A W/@viallnicholas28 & @PetaMurgatroyd #DWTS FB Live REPLAY #Hilarious Chat With The Fans! #HotMess https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzjLQ3nX2Gg … #RT
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel April 10th 2017, 7:09 pm

Nick is dancing 2nd tonight. cheerleader

Odd to have rumba back-to-back and Nick going in the first half yet again but whatever! If they underscore him, I am prepared to create 10 more accounts to vote tonight. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Let's go #TeamBabyGotBach! cheerleader
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 April 10th 2017, 7:39 pm

2nd. Smh. That way they can directly compare no dance experience Nick Rumba to ringer Normani Rumba and excuse themselves to continue to low ball. F that! Dance your heart out Nick and just use ear plugs for the "judgment" If he gets through tonight I am going to find any means I can to create extra votes.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom April 10th 2017, 7:42 pm

He must be way ahead in the voting! I cannot think of any other reason for them to do this.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 April 10th 2017, 7:48 pm

By the way please forgive my cranky/mopey attitude...that is all towards the production/judge shenanigans. i am still very excited to see #teambabygotbach Rumba and how Nissa is represented. cheerleader

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 April 10th 2017, 7:48 pm

Wow, now they can compare Nick & Peta's dance to Normai & Val. Nick, you'll do GREAT! No matter what score you get, I think this is going to memorable dance because your family & Vanessa is there to support you! cheerleader

I really don't like how the judges and everyone else are still praising Normani for flying back and forth from her tour to DWTS. Like she know what she was going to do before she signed up for this. And she has background of learning dances so I'm not even surprised by her scores. But I'll be MAD if they underscore Nick because they're both doing the rumba and they loveee Normani. :angryemotion
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel April 10th 2017, 7:52 pm

Honestly, I am not that upset about him going 2nd. Even though bachelor fans understand his journey and the significance of his performance, in terms of emotional connect, celebrating his engagement doesn't fall in the same category as Rashad's handicapped father-son bonding, Simone's adoption story or Bonner's paralyzing injury IMO. Going after those performances is not favorable this week IMO so I am fine with him going second when the judges might still be judging based on the dance (if at all laugh out loud ) and not the emotions the dance invokes in the audience IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 10th 2017, 7:55 pm

I just read elsewhere the Fifth Harmony are performing on the show tonight... Speculation is that they will be a part of Normani's dance. That seems weird to me for a rumba!

I don't like the fact that Nick is second either. I would have thought that they would put him later in the show especially if the rumba is "dirty" and sexy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab April 10th 2017, 7:57 pm

Carly and Evan will be in the audience per Carly's IG story.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 April 10th 2017, 7:58 pm

I saw some comments on IG that people are saying how is Nick getting engaged memorable?

Like seriously? this guy has been so sincere on finding someone !!

Last edited by cookielover12 on April 10th 2017, 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless April 10th 2017, 7:58 pm

Normani is a tough act to follow! They certainly seem to have some ulterior motive here. Perhaps it's because the previous Bachelor contestant overstayed his welcome, so they want to get rid of this one as soon as possible. no idea Oh well, dance your heart out Nick! It's the votes that count the most in the end.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal