SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ICYMI - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:12 pm

cookielover12 wrote:I saw some comments on IG that people are saying how is Nick getting engaged memorable?

Like seriously? this guy has been so sincere on finding someone !!

Non-Bachelor fans won't understand the significance of this performance IMO. Which is why, I don't care what the judges say or how they score it this time. IMO This performance is for Vanessa, his family and his fans who have been on this journey with him. I don't expect the general DWTS audience to understand and that's okay IMO. I couldn't have asked for a better storyline for this dance and I am going to find all possible avenues to vote tonight. yes

cheerleader cheerleader

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

ICYMI - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:13 pm

coolangel wrote:Honestly, I am not that upset about him going 2nd. Even though bachelor fans understand his journey and the significance of his performance, in terms of emotional connect, celebrating his engagement doesn't fall in the same category as Rashad's handicapped father-son bonding, Simone's adoption story or Bonner's paralyzing injury IMO. Going after those performances is not favorable this week IMO so I am fine with him going second when the judges might still be judging based on the dance (if at all laugh out loud ) and not the emotions the dance invokes in the audience IMO.

All JMO

That is true and perhaps a silver lining. I've noticed through the years if your memorable moment is more happy than sob story the judging remains their usual critique where as the sob stories tend to result in sentimental judging/stores regardless of the actual dance. JMO

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:14 pm

coolangel wrote:Honestly, I am not that upset about him going 2nd. Even though bachelor fans understand his journey and the significance of his performance, in terms of emotional connect, celebrating his engagement doesn't fall in the same category as Rashad's handicapped father-son bonding, Simone's adoption story or Bonner's paralyzing injury IMO. Going after those performances is not favorable this week IMO so I am fine with him going second when the judges might still be judging based on the dance (if at all laugh out loud ) and not the emotions the dance invokes in the audience IMO.

All JMO

I agree. And to be honest, this line up is kind of all over the place. I thought for sure they would end with one of the big hitters like Simone or a crowd favorite like David or Nancy, who has not gone last yet, is quietly doing very well and come on, has a story that everyone knows. Normani going second again, it's equally surprising to me. And for the record, as much as some are upset about Nick's position, I've seen many comments from Normani's fans who are also upset that she's going first again.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:14 pm

I'm so excited to see Nick perform because of the interaction with Vanessa. I'm not happy at all though that he is performing 2nd. He always gets stuck performing at the beginning of the show.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:18 pm

In a way, I think Nick will somewhat benefit from performing in the beginning so he doesn't get nervous
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:21 pm

I can't blame Normani fans re her going 1st for the 2nd time in only 4 weeks of dances however atleast she's been placed in the second halfthe other two times, last week being last. 6/12 has been the latest Nick has danced in the order and that was week 1

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:23 pm

Love love love Nick's Vlog!! Love how Nick constantly talks about Vanessa and has made her a part of DWTS too and she will be a part of (the reason for!) his most memorable year dance tonight!!

It's so crazy because as much as this is Nick and Peta's thread the fact that Nick has made his DWTS journey so much about Vanessa (including tonight's dance) it's like V is a part of this thread and part of Team Baby Got Bach too. Incredible!

I can't wait to see Team Baby Got Bach dance tonight!!!  cheerleader

coolangel wrote:Nick's week 4 DWTS Vlog:

http://people.com/tv/dwts-nick-viall-bachelor-challenge-facing-lust-finding-love/

ETA:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:52 pm

Team Baby Got Bach (including Vanessa) practice dancing for tonight...

I am so excited and so glad Nick is getting to dance this dance and have his family in the audience and with Vanessa his love part of his most memorable year dance too.

It's all coming full circle... 4th times the charm and Nick's 4th dance!!  :yes:

Go Nick!!!!    heartbeatcheerleader

source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:10 pm

Wow Vanessa looks beautiful! Nice shot of them together!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:11 pm

So which thread are we discussing the show in... this one for Nick and Peta or the general thread?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:13 pm

This is a Fan forum, and DWTS discussion is allowed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:15 pm

Well, last week I missed out on a lot because I stayed in the show thread and there was discussion in this thread. I can't keep up with both of them and watch the show!

LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal