SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:44 pm

They are uploaded on youtube. There's tons on there.

Here's one to get us going. My favourite, the Tango.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:41 am

@GuardianAngel Great choreography and props! Scary good. I'm not sure which one of them was the pro. Yikes.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:16 am

The "1" that Nick and Peta were referencing was the countdown until DWTS returns....they've been doing one each day with different partners for almost two weeks now on DWTS's insta page.  I'm guessing Nick and Peta will dance someplace in the middle of the show.  DWTS is always pretty predictable that they will have a "show stopper" go both 1st and last each night.  So if Normani and Val are kicking us off first as someone above referenced I would bet that Simone and Sasha will probably dance last.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:57 am

GMA did its usual preview piece this morning of tonight's premiere and they showed Nick and Peta quite a bit. Honestly, I thought he looked pretty good. Again, I think nerves might be Nick's biggest issue. I can't bring the clip over because I saw it on another site, so hopefully someone can.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:11 am

mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:10 pm

Nick looks really good in the video! Nick has moves DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 1710264613 Can't wait to watch tonight
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:10 pm

cookielover12 wrote:Nick looks really good in the video! Nick has moves DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 1710264613 Can't wait to watch tonight

I am 'cautiously optimistic' about his chances! DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698

#TeamBabyGotBach cheerleader
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:15 pm

He looks great! I hope he'll be the dark horse and come to the top unexpected.

Last edited by Cocoasneeze on Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:23 pm

So they have group routines to learn too? Do they do those first?

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:48 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:So they have group routines to learn too? Do they do those first?

There are no group routines in the first couple of weeks. Mid-season, they'll have a group performance as well as their individual dance.

The one in the video above is IMO the short dance performance by the celebs during the opening number for the show/season. Here is the one for last year:

This year's opening number is supposed to be La La Land inspired. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:21 pm

@coolangel I saw David Ross who was the back up catcher for Chicago Cubs and the back of catcher for Atlanta Braves in the group dancing with Maks(I'm almost sure it was him) so I wondered if they were doing a group dance, too.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:23 pm

I saw that to @mprssdlbyu I'm wondering if they aren't going to do a very short group dance.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal