SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 26 of 70 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 48 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:27 pm

Loulou wrote:Can some one tell me if FR and AFr episode is usually 3 hrs as I thought only 2?  Wondering if it is longer due to "historic" event. IMO N would not be excited and promoting if negative experience. Nissa recent sm posts and support indicate definitely together imo especially with Tassi's recent following v. I hate wishing time away but Monday can not come fast enough and I'm just a viewer/#teamnissa.

It's been 3 hours for years. That's not new.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 26 87b72b10  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 26 86669110  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 26 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by jessietrey Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:31 pm

I just can't see Nick and Vanessa getting married live on television. I could see them already being married, like them announcing that they got married already. But I just don't see them getting married on the show.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:39 pm

I cannot stand the ungrateful contestants this season. It's all about themselves, and what could the show do for them. This show ended 3 months ago. You were eliminated, WTH do you have against the lead who is suppose to eliminate contestants one by one? It's called being thankful for the opportunity and maybe shilling money, travelling and basically being on vacation. The most annoying issue for me is how many really wanted to settle down and get married, as opposed to just "winning" and all the media and perks that brings?

etonline
20. Nick got some cold shoulders.

Though Viall took the high road and told ET it was nice to see the women at the taping, many of them may still be harboring some ill will against their ex. When Viall first walked out on stage, Danielle L. wouldn’t look at him, and as he left the hot seat, the 36-year-old said, “Bye ladies!” and waved at the group. Many of the women didn't acknowledge him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:44 pm

One on my cuckoo theories is that N&V got married right after FRC. laugh out loud laugh out loud TPTB flew down Vanessa's family, Nick got the blessing in person and they had a quick wedding. Vanessa said for her being engaged is the same as being married. So why wait? giggling giggling This crazy idea originated coz of the Vialls being in Finland for 10 days. Why would production fly down 8 people from Nick's family for 10 days?

FRC was on 18th. Nick posted the return pic on 23rd. Enough time for a quick wedding IMO. I know this theory is crazy but if it were true, the ATFR will be wild! :shocked!: They can have a proper wedding once DWTS is over.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:45 pm

^Mean girls! All of them! Ironic that Liz spoke about empowerment and they all applauded. They seriously need to practice what they preach.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:46 pm

@coolangel I like your theory.... thumbsup
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:50 pm

Can they have a wedding without ABC's approval?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I cannot stand the ungrateful contestants this season. It's all about themselves, and what could the show do for them. This show ended 3 months ago. You were eliminated, WTH do you have against the lead who is suppose to eliminate contestants one by one? It's called being thankful for the opportunity and maybe shilling money, travelling and basically being on vacation. The most annoying issue for me is how many really wanted to settle down and get married, as opposed to just "winning" and all the media and perks that brings?

etonline

Though Viall took the high road and told ET it was nice to see the women at the taping, many of them may still be harboring some ill will against their ex. When Viall first walked out on stage, Danielle L. wouldn’t look at him, and as he left the hot seat, the 36-year-old said, “Bye ladies!” and waved at the group. Many of the women didn't acknowledge him.

Christen alluded to the fact (during Afterbuzz) that the women do not like Nick and they were texting about him.  She even joked/answered, Nick, when asked who her most disliked person on the show but she changed her answer.  Hmmm....

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:54 pm

This season had such an immature group of women IMO and no doubt made it even easier for Nick to fall in love with only (based on his Flare mag interview) one woman (that being Vanessa, IMO).

The majority of the women this season were a waste of time (WOT) more than just a matter of time (MOT), IMO. 

Just the worst cast of women ever, IMO.  no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:54 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I cannot stand the ungrateful contestants this season. It's all about themselves, and what could the show do for them. This show ended 3 months ago. You were eliminated, WTH do you have against the lead who is suppose to eliminate contestants one by one? It's called being thankful for the opportunity and maybe shilling money, travelling and basically being on vacation. The most annoying issue for me is how many really wanted to settle down and get married, as opposed to just "winning" and all the media and perks that brings?

etonline

Christen alluded to the fact (during Afterbuzz) that the women do not like Nick and they were texting about him.  She even joked/answered, Nick, when asked who her most disliked person on the show but she changed her answer.  Hmmm....

I think most of the "the squad" doesn't like Nick for obvious reasons. He chose Vanessa over Rachel or Raven.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:08 pm

The girls not liking the lead and realizing he's not the prize they sold him as isn't unusual though. Kinda their fault for being naive too.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:10 pm

I didn't watch WTA, but I knew Christen wished Nick happiness. Did anyone else wish him well?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 70 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 48 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules