SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 27 of 70 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 48 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:16 pm

A lot of these "ladies" who are more like little girls, IMO, are under the age of 26. Nick is 36. I would imagine he would seem like an old man to many of them. Intelligence was not a strong suit for most of them. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:22 pm

I think probably watching the show back, they must have realized that they didn't stand a chance after Vanessa's week 3 episode. That could have brought out a lot of bitter feelings in some IMO.

Also, it seems some of them didn't like being sent home mid-date after professing their feelings. IMO They would have much rather loved getting decked up, waiting for hours on end during a RC and then being sent home. Rolling Eyes Looks like they also didn't like that Nick didn't lead them on when he didn't have feelings. After all, it feels so good to be blindsided.  dizzy

After their 'performance' last night at WTA, I agree that this bunch of women barring a handful were the most immature group of mean girls this show has ever cast. no

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:27 pm

A wedding at the ATFR would be a crazy, wild and historic ending for viewers but for Nick it would be the ultimate epic and poetic way to declare to the world that Vanessa is the one for him. At heart Nick is completely a hopeless romantic. Being the Bachelor has made some viewers forget just how far Nick would go to show the woman he loves what he feels for her and to make it clear to the world that if you don't give up on love, you might end up with a happy ending.

And while it is true that Nick and Vanessa have been logical about planning their future together, they have also stressed a few times that their love is capable of overcoming anything. As Vanessa put it, "once I get that encouragement from Nick, I can do anything." And Nick, "If we can do this together, we can do anything."

I am hopeful that their love story will start with a truely historic lifetime commitment next week. Bring it on!!!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:50 pm

I like to think of TB as shoe shopping.
I know I want to buy a pair of shoes. I think I know what I'm looking for, but not exactly sure.
I try shoes on. Some don't look good on. Some are too tight or pinch or the heel pops off when I walk; they simply don't fit right. The heel height might not be exactly right on some or the color or fabric is not exactly what I was looking for. I put those aside in the reject pile. I don't get angry at those shoes for not fitting or being right for me. It's not their fault. cantstopl
There might be a few I like. So I try those on again and walk around. Sometimes I am able to decide and buy a pair. Sometimes I leave empty handed and sometimes I hit the jackpot and leave with multiple pairs.
The shoes seem to have more maturity than most of the women this season. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:53 pm

@Kashathediva that was a great analogy! rofl
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:56 pm

those girls at WTA were an embarrassment IMO. I don't think Nick could care less if they are bitter towards him. I think he got what he was looking for in the end (IMO) and if the women couldn't stand that he dumped them or didn't give them a chance or dumped them on a date instead of RC then boo hoo for them. I think while Nick is trying his best to take the high road, I also think he is also starting to care less about being kind/PC. I was glad when he liked a tweet by Evan mocking the girls bascially shading them as trying hard to get on to BIP.

As for ATFR, Nick seems to be in on it based on todays blog and doesn't appear to be sweating it whatsoever so my guess is it is something related to happiness and excitement IMO. An ATFR wedding? I honestly cannot discount the possibility. I am not necessarily strongly believing it is that either just not ruling it out as much as when a rumor initially was conceived about it. CH did tweet a while back about being asked to officiate another wedding. How true that is or for who if indeed true is yet to be seen.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamcatcher Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:59 pm

This might be a really dumb idea, but what if the "historic" ATFR is Nick and Peta showing us a sneak peek of their dance? Lame I know, but MF's 'amazing' announcements end up being a whole lot of nothing.

Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:01 am

If someone didn't like him, why go on the show? Once they found out who the lead was, why not pull out. It's been done before. Rather than pulling out, they gladly went on the show, for their own selfish reasons IMHO.

Guess what, he didn't like you either that's why you're not the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:01 am

There is a good, long interview with Nick's friend Kyle and Ashley I. on Access Hollywood's facebook page. Kyle talked about how he became friends with Nick and at the end of the interview, Kyle and Ashley said Nick has really good dance moves.  It was interesting.  Sorry if this has been posted already.

https://www.facebook.com/AccessHollywood
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:46 am

Stacia620 wrote:There is a good, long interview with Nick's friend Kyle and Ashley I. on Access Hollywood's facebook page. Kyle talked about how he became friends with Nick and at the end of the interview, Kyle and Ashley said Nick has really good dance moves.  It was interesting.  Sorry if this has been posted already.

Loved this interview with Kyle. He seems like a great friend to have. Funny and supportive. I really like that Nick encouraged him to start an account as Corrine's Nanny to help take the heat off of Corrine during the show. The account is actually really funny and helps to turn people's attention away from trolling and towards honest humor.  Earlier in the season I mentioned being disappointed that Nick did not support Corrine and encourage her to be the best version of herself. This restores some of the confidence I have in Nick being a supportive and positive force for Corrine. That's the Nick that I love. Good job!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:52 am

Anything else about Vanessa? AshleyI looks at Kyle and they both keep quiet and move on... LOL
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:54 am

OnePromise wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:There is a good, long interview with Nick's friend Kyle and Ashley I. on Access Hollywood's facebook page. Kyle talked about how he became friends with Nick and at the end of the interview, Kyle and Ashley said Nick has really good dance moves.  It was interesting.  Sorry if this has been posted already.

Loved this interview with Kyle. He seems like a great friend to have. Funny and supportive. I really like that Nick encouraged him to start an account as Corrine's Nanny to help take the heat off of Corrine during the show. The account is actually really funny and helps to turn people's attention away from trolling and towards honest humor.  Earlier in the season I mentioned being disappointed that Nick did not support Corrine and encourage her to be the best version of herself.  This restores some of the confidence I have in Nick being a supportive and positive force for Corrine. That's the Nick that I love. Good job!

Yeah, I didn't know that Kyle was the one behind the Corinne's Nanny account.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 70 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 48 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules