SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 28 of 70 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 49 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:04 am

I'm not defending all the women but have no problem with those that didn't end up liking Nick post-show. He's not for everyone, that's for sure. Lots of people go on the show for the adventure or opportunities no matter who the lead is imo and that's okay too. gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 28 4256136633

I don't see a wedding happening on or before the ATFR but not sure what else it might be.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by notarose Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:04 am

coolangel wrote:One on my cuckoo theories is that N&V got married right after FRC. laugh out loud laugh out loud TPTB flew down Vanessa's family, Nick got the blessing in person and they had a quick wedding. Vanessa said for her being engaged is the same as being married. So why wait? giggling giggling This crazy idea originated coz of the Vialls being in Finland for 10 days. Why would production fly down 8 people from Nick's family for 10 days?

FRC was on 18th. Nick posted the return pic on 23rd. Enough time for a quick wedding IMO. I know this theory is crazy but if it were true, the ATFR will be wild! :shocked!: They can have a proper wedding once DWTS is over.

All JMO.

I checked.  Lapland says 12 weeks advance time required for processing documents (civil ceremony).  I suppose it's possible the process could be expedited as very little is required by way of documentation and a few million viewers now know about Lapland tourism.
http://www.laplandweddings.com/faq.htm

Oh, and didn't both Nick and Vanessa agree they are "impulsive" rofl  and didn't Pat Grimaldi say "it's so sudden" :yes:

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:24 am

Personally I think any of them, no matter who the lead and F1 are and if I like them or not, would be off their rockers to get married at the FRC after having only spent a handful of time together while the lead was dating 25+ other people.  IMO, the AFTR is no better because they haven't tried living in the real world together as a couple.  And I don't even mean they have to actually live together, but they haven't even gone on a date that wasn't filmed or suprivised at that point.

I don't care how compatable you are or how well your communication skills are, you need time in the real world together.  If you want to jump into a short engagement and wedding soon, that's one thing but at least go get a cup of coffee, fight over where to eat and if it's going to be an action, horror, scary or rom com kind of night, etc., IMO.  I mean, IMO, many a relationship could be tested, made or broken over deciding between Sharknado or Sweet Home Alabama.   laugh out loud

And since wedding keeps getting mentioned, has anyone done and digging to check on a marriage license?

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:33 am

I had my reason to believe all typed up and lost it. Too much copying and pasting to do it again! Arghhhhh! But, I will say if a wedding occurs before Nick walks away completely from TB it will be at FRC, IMO. A very small intimate ceremony officiated by CH. I know Nick is too level headed to do such a thing typically but I have to throw their normal out the window in the final days.  I can't see wedding at ATFR.  Too much planning required to pull it off and not even a whisper of a rumor.

She may be the first F1 to say No. How No became Yes, I'm not sure but if there is one thing I'm almost 100 % certain of.... that did happen.

Millsy did elude to something on EW podcast today. Julia missed it and he never brought it up again after break for sponsors.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:56 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I had my reason to believe all typed up and lost it. Too much copying and pasting to do it again! Arghhhhh! But, I will say if a wedding occurs before Nick walks away completely from TB it will be at FRC, IMO. A very small intimate ceremony officiated by CH. I know Nick is too level headed to do such a thing typically but I have to throw their normal out the window in the final days.  I can't see wedding at ATFR.  Too much planning required to pull it off and not even a whisper of a rumor.

She may be the first F1 to say no. How no became yes, I'm not sure but if there is one thing I'm almost 100 % certain of.... that did happen.

Millsy did elude to something on EW podcast today. Julia missed it and he never brought it up again after break for sponsors.

Not arguing that the bolded is a legitimate alternative scenario but IMO I think it is a firm, certain YES from the moment Nick finishes pronouncing "me" in the fateful question. Fleiss tweeted on the day of the FRC about there being tears of joy and some of the other (IMO obviously F2 break up being the latter of his statement. ) An already married final couple showing up to ATFR would count as historic though I'm sure they'd have to get V's family to Finland somehow as well. laugh out loud  Also I'd assume in such a scenario as FRC "eloping" perhaps a more formal event to be held at some point in the future. I just fear our imaginations as usual will outpace the hyperbole of TPTB. With our  luck it will indeed end up being an appearance by Raven's ex-bf or something Corinne related. Rolling Eyes

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:58 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I so hope they won't bring Raven's ex on AFTR. Dude, stay away from her and this crazy show! I hope Nick and  Vanessa get their moment, without Raven and her extra drama. JMO.

I am confused about Raven's story, his ex- said they were together for 2 years... but, I remember she said something like dating 1 guy since she's 18....does that mean she is lying then? Or maybe she's just implying that she has never had a boyfriend then until after, if that is the case...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcCBjypGVjw

Last edited by Skates on Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:02 am

Doesn't V love Christmas? Maybe got married during Christmas break before televised.  I also noticed N family have a holiday house somewhere on a lake which looked private?? Not sure what to think? But feel 100% sure they are still together and happy.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:05 am

I'm not sure how it went down but I do remember Nick's first instagram back in the states on Nov 23. He looked like he hadn't eaten for days!!!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:15 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I had my reason to believe all typed up and lost it. Too much copying and pasting to do it again! Arghhhhh! But, I will say if a wedding occurs before Nick walks away completely from TB it will be at FRC, IMO. A very small intimate ceremony officiated by CH. I know Nick is too level headed to do such a thing typically but I have to throw their normal out the window in the final days.  I can't see wedding at ATFR.  Too much planning required to pull it off and not even a whisper of a rumor.

She may be the first F1 to say No. How No became Yes, I'm not sure but if there is one thing I'm almost 100 % certain of.... that did happen.

She kind of already said that in the preview IMO. When she said, 'If I end up with you coz my relationship with you is slightly greater than someone else's, then I don't know if I am comfortable with that. I am not sure if I am ready for that proposal.' IMO That can definitely be taken as a hint that the F1 may say no and could be what Millsy is referring to.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:23 am

bleuberry wrote:The girls not liking the lead and realizing he's not the prize they sold him as isn't unusual though. Kinda their fault for being naive too.

I cannot pick up on their conversations here @ 13:00 what is the rumours about Vanessa as a mean girl...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moIdTLpdZ-s

Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:28 am

@coolangel Millsy did elude to his parents expressing concern over/about Vanessa and that upsetting Nick(so to speak). So, I don't expect MTP to be all roses and sunshine or snow angels! Heck, I'm not sure LCD has too many roses according to preview. I'm not sure how we get from doom and gloom to happy and forever! But we get there, I have no doubt.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:37 am

mprssdbyu wrote:@coolangel Millsy did elude to his parents expressing concern over/about Vanessa and that upsetting Nick(so to speak). So, I don't expect MTP to be all roses and sunshine or snow angels! Heck, I'm not sure LCD has too many roses according to preview. I'm not sure how we get from doom and gloom to happy and forever! But we get there, I have no doubt.

As long as Nick's mom doesn't say on camera that F2 will be a better choice for her son, I am good! laugh out loud laugh out loud I am still cringing from witnessing that during Ben's season. That and the two ILY's. Nick's flare interview has given me reassurance that the dual ILY's didn't happen so I am ready to weather this storm till we get to Nissa land. 5 days and 20 hours more! Praying
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 70 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 49 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules