SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 66 of 70 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by provenceguy Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:54 pm

http://people.com/style/bachelor-biggest-style-secrets/the-final-two-women-get-to-pick-their-finale-gowns
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:55 pm

Yes I can just imagine Nick's flailing body!

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:57 pm

Edgarretana10 wrote:I bet Nick and Vanessa are  bummed about not going to New York IMO we wont see how Vanessa dresses and she doesn't get to meet Kelly basically these interviews are where the couples has the spotlight on them

For fans of the couple like myself, yeah it is a bummer if they don't go to NYC for additional interviews but it may be GMA can do the interview via satellite. Even if they got to NY due to the weather situation the planned interviews may not have been able to happen anyway. The smart thing for all involved considering the weather is keep them in L.A.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:59 pm

notarose wrote:http://thetab.com/us/wisconsin/2017/03/13/exclusive-interview-bachelor-nick-vialls-little-brother-james-tells-5727
Well, James always delivers  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 66 3806527698 I really like this "kid" ... and that mentality that runs in the family. Thanks NR for bringing forward this interview.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:21 pm

@gurlbrit yes makes sense. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:25 pm

Chris Soules on ET, Nick's good friend that he's close with, can't even remember Vanessa's name. He thinks he'll end up with, "can't remember her name, the Canadian."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:28 pm

provenceguy wrote:http://people.com/style/bachelor-biggest-style-secrets/the-final-two-women-get-to-pick-their-finale-gowns

I'm not surprised Cary finds those dresses on sale. They look like they've been passed up on a few times. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Chris Soules on ET, Nick's good friend that he's close with, can't even remember Vanessa's name. He thinks he'll end up with, "can't remember her name, the Canadian."

Exactly.  They may be "friends" as much as one can be for Bach Nation but close friends? Not buying it and never seen it no matter how many events or things or mutual friends those don't quality for "close" friends IMO. 

The day Chris makes homemade pizza with Nick and is in Nick's life outside of Bach World where Nick's inner circle and close friends are and is someone Nick confides in and vice-versa about real life stuff is the day I will buy that Chris and Nick are close friends. Until then? Nope. 

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Chris Soules on ET, Nick's good friend that he's close with, can't even remember Vanessa's name. He thinks he'll end up with, "can't remember her name, the Canadian."

How openly self centered can someone be?! He claims to be close to Nick, but can't be bothered to remember the name his friend supposedly gets engaged with. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:02 am

^^^^ummm...maybe because the relationship is not memorable????

I am calling spade a spade. There was serious tension with Nick and Vanessa
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:19 am

Maybe in your opinion there was tension between them but not IMO.

The only tension I saw was with CH and not between each other. They were just done with the whole show, IMO, and over CH and his same ol same ol.

Also, Nick and Vanessa on JKL were totally at ease and comfortable with each other and constantly touch each other and looking so happy so IMO their ATFR was them just being over it and I can't blame them.

Onwards and upwards IMO yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Maybe in your opinion there was tension between them but not IMO.

The only tension I saw was with CH and not between each other. They were just done with the whole show, IMO, and over CH and his same ol same ol.

Also, Nick and Vanessa on JKL were totally at ease and comfortable with each other and constantly touch each other and looking so happy so IMO their ATFR was them just being over it and I can't blame them.

Onwards and upwards IMO yes

ITA ... and if CH were questioning me in that manner I wouldn't be happy at all ... it's ridiculous how the show tries to turn everything so negative ... they are adorable on JK's show! :sweetheart:

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 70 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules