SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

11 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:07 pm

@GuardianAngel You made me go look at her twitter! She's in Chicago! Let's hope she has a one way ticket to Nashville when she leaves. I'm so over her tan and her wine. It's great if she's happy but I have one more episode of TB to watch in the near and very distant future, my plans do not include her to take up that time!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

11 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:10 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I'm thinking it has something to do with Vanessa's students. And IMO RS has no clue what it is. He's using his friends to act like he spilled to them. If he knew, he would have told it already. JMO.

That was my first guess (Vanessa's students) & I hope it is, it would be such a nice experience for them & I think it would be a nice surprise for Vanessa. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:13 pm

Filming should start this weekend for Rachel's season.  

And IMO, RS knows and is sure that others won't spill before, is triple checking info to keep from having egg on his face, etc.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:15 pm

Plus get more hits to his site...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:15 pm

@Ladybug82 checking the historicness or Rachel's filming date?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:20 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:@GuardianAngel You made me go look at her twitter! She's in Chicago! Let's hope she has a one way ticket to Nashville when she leaves. I'm so over her tan and her wine. It's great if she's happy but I have one more episode of TB to watch in the near and very distant future, my plans do not include her to take up that time!

Yea, she's with Andi per Andi's IG story. Andi was also getting her makeup done. Hmmm, Kaitlyn, Andi and Chicago. What do they have in common?

11 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel1011 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel10 11 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Family1011 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel1511 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:23 pm

Kaitlyn, Andi, and Carly are all in Chicago with whitney B as they are gonna freeze their eggs. Whitney is apparently working with a new company and it's part of their opening press and such.

11 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 87b72b10 11 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 86669110 11 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:24 pm

^^^ I like my innuendo better. laugh out loud

Thanks for the info Umngirl.

11 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel1011 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel10 11 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Family1011 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel1511 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:28 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Filming should start this weekend for Rachel's season.  

And IMO, RS knows and is sure that others won't spill before, is triple checking info to keep from having egg on his face, etc.

Absolutely. Add to this, if it's not in his opinion that big of a deal, why go out on a limb and spoil something not right?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:29 pm

Things that stick out for me ~ RS is the most, cynical, sarcastic, and all around skeptic of all things bachelor related. For him to say that this reveal tomorrow is not stupid, and he finds the historic moment tomorrow 'interesting' rather than more hyperbole really does make me anticipate the possibilities!! :yes:

Not that his opinion matters, but his reaction is certainly a 180 from his usual outlook.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:32 pm

lipsis wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:@GuardianAngel You made me go look at her twitter! She's in Chicago! Let's hope she has a one way ticket to Nashville when she leaves. I'm so over her tan and her wine. It's great if she's happy but I have one more episode of TB to watch in the near and very distant future, my plans do not include her to take up that time!

Yea, she's with Andi per Andi's IG story. Andi was also getting her makeup done. Hmmm, Kaitlyn, Andi and Chicago. What do they have in common?

We could make a whole new thread game out of this topic.
The bolded: Wine, frozen faces, wine, frozen eggs, wine, shilling, wine, Nick, wine.
ETA
Nibbles22 wrote:Things that stick out for me ~ RS is the most, cynical, sarcastic, and all around skeptic of all things bachelor related.  For him to say that this reveal tomorrow is not stupid, and he finds the historic moment tomorrow 'interesting' rather than more hyperbole really does make me anticipate the possibilities!!   :yes:

Not that his opinion matters, but his reaction is certainly a 180 from his usual outlook.

It could be the first time they have a woman of color who is the next lead on the ATFR. Something simple and already guessed on this forum.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
lipsis wrote:

We could make a whole new thread game out of this topic.
The bolded: Wine, frozen faces, wine, frozen eggs, wine, shilling, wine, Nick, wine.

I thought I read whine wine whine wine whine...

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
mysthelma
BachfanNY
North
Topazgold
amundefined2