SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 10 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:35 am

Kashathediva wrote:Let's remember this is a discussion and not fan thread. Thanks.
oops sorry- I forgot wasn't in Vanessa's fan thread.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 10 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Just Looking Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:50 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:Lets enjoy (again) the obvious connection they had from the start.
Huge thanks to @agentcurls who created this gem:
https://vimeo.com/202474814
I just watched this and IMO, when you put all the lovely scenes together, there is a great love story.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:43 am

Just Looking wrote:
ukglasgowkiiss wrote:Lets enjoy (again) the obvious connection they had from the start.
Huge thanks to @agentcurls who created this gem:
https://vimeo.com/202474814
I just watched this and IMO, when you put all the lovely scenes together, there is a great love story.

I think each week has been wonderful however the previews/promos, frankenbites, and sometimes the soundtrack work to build doubt that doesn't have a sound premise. @agentorange and another forum member's fan vids plus watching V&N scenes on YouTube again (in isolation of all the other dates) or rewatching a scene without sound show what Nick said he wanted - a transparent raw documentary of his "journey".
IMO it's all there with Vanessa.

Last edited by notarose on Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:44 am

Vanessa's uncle is travelling to LA too.

life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 10 Sc10
Source

He said will be there for a couple of days.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:47 am

It's Sunday. Sunday family meal. So perhaps all of the family for family dinner is flying.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Great sleuthing @notarose! Can't wait to see Vanessa's family again yes

:yes: yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It's Sunday. Sunday family meal. So perhaps all of the family for family dinner is flying.

That flight arrives in LA at 1:38pm. According to this it's enroute and ontime.

https://www.google.com/#q=american+airlines+AA597&*

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3838

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:04 pm

On the Willie Geist Sunday Today show, they briefly mentioned tomorrow's finale and said the historic event(shocking ending was the term used) will be Vanessa will reject Nick at the ATFR and go off with Gary Busey. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:04 pm

If V's immediate family doesn't rival Nick's in actual size... their closeness and commitment to each other seem to make up for it. I LOVE when families attend the ATFR. It's such a powerful show of support for the new couple.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:07 pm

SueSt wrote:If V's immediate family doesn't rival Nick's in actual size... their closeness and commitment to each other seem to make up for it. I LOVE when families attend the ATFR. It's such a powerful show of support for the new couple.

And it appears that none of them care that this could be construed a "spoiler".  I wonder if they had to sign any type of agreement with TPTB.  Is Canadian and US law on contract breach the same, can they be prosecuted under US law for breaching contract if they signed a US agreement, bearing in mind they are Canadian and live in Canada?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3838

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:17 pm

While it could be construed as a spoiler, it also can be that they are traveling to LA to be with Vanessa for support. Everyone knows she will be there. Just because he family goes doesn't mean she won. It might mean she lost. Last season Nick's family attended the ATFR and he lost.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:29 pm

OnePromise wrote:While it could be construed as a spoiler, it also can be that they are traveling to LA to be with Vanessa for support. Everyone knows she will be there. Just because he family goes doesn't mean she won. It might mean she lost. Last season Nick's family attended the ATFR and he lost.

Agree. IMO a spoiler breach has to be something blatant like Kaitlyn/Shawn in bed on snapchat or the unfortunate (since he didn't film or post it) Nick plane vid about the outcome.
Everything I've seen from either family isn't concrete enough - leaves wiggle room for "open to "interpretation".

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+57
crunchycheeto
remockered
pikake
TrishB
mindless