SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:25 am

I'm thinking Chris starts crying because he just realised that this woman actually, truly, loves his son and Nick will finally have a happy ending. What a relief!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:49 am

Sprite wrote:I'm thinking Chris starts crying because he just realised that this woman actually, truly, loves his son and Nick will finally have a happy ending. What a relief!

ITA!  1) I think Chris' tears are tears of joy (apple doesn't fall far from the tree) when he realized that "finally" Nick may have found the ONE after several heart breaking tries.

2) Vanessa's tears were expreasing her disbelief in finding someone like Nick and a great love that most seek but few find.

3) Chris' ITM is a scramble. Note how TPTB imposed the voiceover of "Nick getting hurt again" over the scene of hugging Vanessa? I think that Chris said, he felt her emotions.... (Splice in doubt words from different sentence/context) so it would look like Chris is doubting Vanessa as opposed to the tender moment it was. If not the voiceovers it would be the ominous music - what a production to create the insurmountable inner and outer conflicts. Otherwise there won't be any climax, since this movie script is original, not like the other which has been done before "the notebook, 500 Days of summer, Serendipity" remix.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:22 am

Thanks for the clip.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:07 am

It definitely seems like Vanessa would arrive in LA today if she is not already.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:18 am

Have to admit ...thats the most real conversation Ive ever saw at a MTP ..most seem like interviews or Q&A's ...this was an honest to goodness heartfelt conversation between 2 people that genuinely love Nick ...those were real tears IMO Cant wait to watch next week :inlove

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:10 am

northernviewer wrote:Have to admit ...thats the most real conversation Ive ever saw at a MTP ..most seem like interviews or Q&A's ...this was an honest to goodness heartfelt conversation between 2 people that genuinely love Nick ...those were real tears IMO Cant wait to watch next week :inlove

Vanessa is the catalyst of firsts Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:19 am

I have thought that when Nick was substituted for Luke it was to pave the way for Rachel to be Ette. However I now think Vanessa might have been the catalyst for that substitution. She is strong and talented. I hope we get to see more of her on screen as well as IRL.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:17 am

jessietrey wrote:It definitely seems like Vanessa would arrive in LA today if she is not already.

I think she's been there since possibly Monday. she did that photo shoot with her student Saturday and was at home it seemed in an IG Sunday then nothing really but for old photo postings. But if by chance my intuition is off on that then yes today(or yesterday) would fall in line with traveling to FRC for past F1s....

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:19 am

@Mgrissom
100% Rachel was brought on to be the next 'ette. There was a script of sorts being followed during filing and HTD's...right down to early announcement of her taking on the role. Same with Corinne, she was the drama edit. Vanessa nd Raven were the only 2 natural finals 4 ...and Raven brought along because he had to take somebody else haha. Vanessa was the only one he was interested in.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:40 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
Sprite wrote:I'm thinking Chris starts crying because he just realised that this woman actually, truly, loves his son and Nick will finally have a happy ending. What a relief!

ITA!  1) I think Chris' tears are tears of joy (apple doesn't fall far from the tree) when he realized that "finally" Nick may have found the ONE after several heart breaking tries.

2) Vanessa's tears were expreasing her disbelief in finding someone like Nick and a great love that most seek but few find.

3) Chris' ITM is a scramble. Note how TPTB imposed the voiceover of "Nick getting hurt again" over the scene of hugging Vanessa? I think that Chris said, he felt her emotions.... (Splice in doubt words from different sentence/context) so it would look like Chris is doubting Vanessa as opposed to the tender moment it was. If not the voiceovers it would be the ominous music - what a production to create the insurmountable inner and outer conflicts. Otherwise there won't be any climax, since this movie script is original, not like the other which has been done before "the notebook, 500 Days of summer, Serendipity" remix.

I think there's another scene wherein Nick's Dad has mentioned that Vanessa has the same personalities as Nick's previous ex- (Andi & Kaitlyn), thus he is worried the relationship may fail...I think TPTB is trying so hard to make it feels like his family is really worried on the choices Nick is going to make...

I am not sure that Nick's Dad has actually felt Vanessa's love for Nick, I think what he sees is Vanessa's fear of being rejected in terms of her needs...the question being asked comes across like Vanessa is still trying to figure out whether she'll be able to sacrifice and be selfless...I don't really like the way it has been edited... there are some underlining negative implications for people to believe that Vanessa is going to reject Nick....but, what I can see is she will accept him as long as she finds out that Nick truly loves him deeply...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:15 pm

Not sure if this has been shared yet. This is the link for Vanessa's foundation "No Better You." http://nobetteryou.org/

I found it on her friend @annachilli's instagram page. Curious to see what this turns into!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:24 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:Not sure if this has been shared yet. This is the link for Vanessa's foundation "No Better You." http://nobetteryou.org/

I found it on her friend @annachilli's instagram page. Curious to see what this turns into!

I love Vanessa. I am so glad to see her rising above all the nasty SM comments and crazy, silly nonsense with the other women. She is a strong woman. So happy for Nick to have found a woman of substance.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+57
crunchycheeto
remockered
pikake
TrishB
mindless